|Leader||Pack leader Algon Henden|
The Wolf Republic of Esvonia is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Pack leader Algon Henden with an even hand, and notable for its digital currency, frequent executions, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.892 billion Esvonian Pack Members have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Forest city. The average income tax rate is 91.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Esvonian economy, worth 243 trillion Esvonian Credits a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 128,672 Esvonian Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Most barbers are also surgeons, professional athletes juggle part-time jobs to avoid bankruptcy, young children are regularly seen wagering pocket money at blackjack tables, and fancy dress parties are raided by military police for new recruits. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Esvonia's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is United Christanity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Esvonia, fancy dress parties are raided by military police for new recruits.
- : Following new legislation in Esvonia, young children are regularly seen wagering pocket money at blackjack tables.
- : Following new legislation in Esvonia, professional athletes juggle part-time jobs to avoid bankruptcy.
- : Following new legislation in Esvonia, most barbers are also surgeons.
- : Esvonia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
- : Following new legislation in Esvonia, the military struggles with recruitment.
- : Following new legislation in Esvonia, bris parties are all the rage.
- : Following new legislation in Esvonia, builders across Esvonia are blocked up with orders for new public loos.
- : Following new legislation in Esvonia, Pack leader Algon Henden can be seen doing doughnuts in a new Rambogini.
- : Esvonia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "On Abortion"".
Endorsements Received: 77 » Invernessia, Saint Domingo, Someseni, Yahlia, Elisabethshagen, Destyntine, Irminsulia, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Jim the Baptist, Northern German Federation, Ausvelt, Feria-Alkaline, Republic of Satherland, Prussian-Union, The New Nordic Union, Walfo, St Scarlett, Thracia Republic, An Clar, The Champions League, Regnum Italiae, Lyallpur, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Dark Matter, Imperium Anglorum, Nardin, Alsted, Leranditale, North of Americas, Pilipinas and Malaya, The Seven Provinces, GanymedEuropa, Shaor, Socialist Balkans, Abject Ludicrosity, The Kingdom of Denmark, Jahass, Mons Graupius, Grodisze, South St Maarten, Azitupia, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Outer Sparta, Meropis, Rivierenland, Francitanie, Crestphalia, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Kadict, Canovium, and 27 others.Ashckar, Hverland, Savinecross, Corsovica, Saiwania, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Owlograd, The New Mexican Confederation, Trixeland, Kanokla, Apabeossie, Estellan, Kyrica, Uzbek Khan, Eski, Asparagusia, Valtrona, Eco-Paris Reformation, Sloburg, Mynox, NorthPortugal, Enway, Continental Social Democrats, Othenhiem, Stromia, Nuevo Europa, and Zulrich.