The Empire of Eternal Iron is a huge, efficient nation, notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, frequent executions, and public floggings. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 677 million Eternal Ironians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Defense, with Law & Order and Administration also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Torinia. The average income tax rate is 38.2%.
The powerhouse Eternal Ironian economy, worth 70.3 trillion Dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a large, well-organized black market in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, Retail, and Uranium Mining. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 103,882 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.5 times as much as the poorest.
Dealers go from pushing drugs to pushing up daisies, barbed wire entanglements and guard towers surround the Torinia Natural History Museum, the EIBI Channel Tunnel project is plagued by delays, and the government's fruit business reeks of rotting produce and corruption. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Eternal Iron's national animal is the Deer, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Eternal Iron, the government's fruit business reeks of rotting produce and corruption.
- : Following new legislation in Eternal Iron, the EIBI Channel Tunnel project is plagued by delays.
- : Eternal Iron was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Eternal Iron endorsed The Grand Duchy of Coomendsland.
- : Following new legislation in Eternal Iron, barbed wire entanglements and guard towers surround the Torinia Natural History Museum.
- : Eternal Iron was reclassified from "Father Knows Best State" to "Iron Fist Consumerists".
- : Eternal Iron voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : Eternal Iron lodged a message on the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators Regional Message Board.
- : Eternal Iron voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Microplastics".
- : Eternal Iron voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Marrabuk".
Endorsements Received: 37 » West Heisen, ShrewLlamaLand, New Sparta Ascendancy, United Tatumia, Depackya, New England INC, Deman Kalan, Oigrim, Aeioux, The Yeetusa, Russian States of Eurasia, Medici Empire, The land of certain death, Feuraxia, Jefferson Club, Panthera Order, VlaRiSsiA, Cape Canavral, East Turzikstan, Trivilin, The Destroyers of Christianity, HMS NHS, Anestesia, American Pere Housh, Kleptocratic Bureau of Foreign Affairs, Inferno Drake, Thorstonia, Mousto Readia, Shiya, Sllonsonnopia, Complete and Utter Freedom, New Destrucion, Systemic Corruption, Zicona, Illuminant Bats, Hellslayer, and The Cotabazas.