The Matriarchy of Eumenides is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Mistress Boudicca with a fair hand, and renowned for its ubiquitous missile silos, free-roaming dinosaurs, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 4.491 billion Eumenidesians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Erinyes. The average income tax rate is 77.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Eumenidesian economy, worth 757 trillion coles a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 168,566 coles, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Prime real estate is devoted to wind farms and solar energy generators, graffiti graces every city's streets, bar brawls are an hourly occurrence, and political scientists despair as the national mascot election eclipses all others in voter enthusiasm. Crime is totally unknown. Eumenides's national animal is the kiwi, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Eumenides was endorsed by The Republic of Androxis.
- : Eumenides was endorsed by The Republic of BigITopia2.
- : Eumenides was endorsed by The Empire of The Trating Briadgic.
- : Following new legislation in Eumenides, political scientists despair as the national mascot election eclipses all others in voter enthusiasm.
- : Following new legislation in Eumenides, bar brawls are an hourly occurrence.
- : Following new legislation in Eumenides, graffiti graces every city's streets.
- : Following new legislation in Eumenides, prime real estate is devoted to wind farms and solar energy generators.
- : Following new legislation in Eumenides, citizens have to dodge their neighbors' drones while getting the morning paper.
- : Eumenides voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Mikeswill".
- : Eumenides voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Wartime Journalism Protection Act".
Endorsements Received: 92 » Le Libertia, Raghallaigh, Caleban, 1Grasslandia, Gabingston, Pentisia, Pirataria, Aexnidaral, Serpahima, Liveropolis, Ipsonasia, Gooblaria, Saarkon, Free Rosabell, United Kingdoms of Redania, Poquaoi, New Peoples Empire, Utopian Earth, Agapetopia, Lloenflys, Lethen, Brickfield, Greatnessity City, Estanglia, Voxum Mortalum, Vlazinova, Vesperum, United Visegrad, Polgaria, Liberepublia, Murden, Katkasistan, Trollfaceia, --Neo-America--, Cortlandt Manor, Former Raxhiria, Mousa Liberty, Benthamania, Beriwen, Purgitz, Basement Kitteh, SETTLEMENT OF DREAMS, Arqhua, United-Marrshmallows, Almendron, Old Aweic Wirs, The Tugboat Complex, Awesomepotomia, Elaeria, The United Socialist Republic of Datlof, and 42 others.Acapais, Arvigiel, Troph Evinia, Zakanda, Lusitania and Britannia, Abassyia, Precisely Nothing, Eloscape, Mancheseva City, Budraria, South Eastern Centralia, Dat Countreh, ROFLOLMAO LAND, Balustravia, The Democratic Peoples, Bolger, Clialaad, Twilight Ways, Terra Potestatem, Muertio, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Volkovica, North is Better, Chadaria, Desrouleaux, Emastalia, Morongia, Saarland-Niederbayern, Bellcon, Estingberg, Purple Ruthenia, Federal Republic of Respondia, The United Peoples of Centrism, Sagehills, Deathfall, Caffeinated, Fox-Wolf Unions, Ikheria, Kingdom of Stargard, Chungus World, Blaniotid, and Androxis.