The Matriarchy of Eumenides is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Mistress Boudicca with a fair hand, and renowned for its free-roaming dinosaurs, pith helmet sales, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 6.022 billion Eumenidesians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Erinyes. The average income tax rate is 83.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Eumenidesian economy, worth 944 trillion coles a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 156,782 coles, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
The "Dreadnowt" is the pride and joy of the Eumenidesian Navy, Mistress Boudicca's new political program is often mockingly called 'Capitalism with a Bigtopian face', Eumenidesian tourists are encouraged to hand out spare condoms to locals while on vacation, and the nation continues to depend on foreigners for food. Crime is totally unknown. Eumenides's national animal is the kiwi, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Eumenides was endorsed by The Technocratic Republic of Laudesia.
- : Eumenides was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Drug Use and the Top 5% for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Eumenides voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Digital Network Defense"".
- : Following new legislation in Eumenides, the nation continues to depend on foreigners for food.
- : Following new legislation in Eumenides, Eumenidesian tourists are encouraged to hand out spare condoms to locals while on vacation.
- : Following new legislation in Eumenides, Mistress Boudicca's new political program is often mockingly called 'Capitalism with a Bigtopian face'.
- : Following new legislation in Eumenides, the "Dreadnowt" is the pride and joy of the Eumenidesian Navy.
- : Following new legislation in Eumenides, children's daycare starts at the crack of dawn.
- : Eumenides was endorsed by The Kingdom of Euperis.
- : Eumenides was endorsed by The Golden Mickey Mouse Republic of Disney Know it Alls.
Endorsements Received: 73 » Le Libertia, Raghallaigh, Caleban, Gabingston, Pentisia, Pirataria, Ipsonasia, Gooblaria, Free Rosabell, United Kingdoms of Redania, Poquaoi, Utopian Earth, Lethen, Brickfield, Greatnessity City, Estanglia, Voxum Mortalum, Vlazinova, Polgaria, Liberepublia, Katkasistan, Cortlandt Manor, Former Raxhiria, Mousa Liberty, Benthamania, Beriwen, SETTLEMENT OF DREAMS, Arqhua, Almendron, The Tugboat Complex, Awesomepotomia, Acapais, Arvigiel, Zakanda, Abassyia, Precisely Nothing, Eloscape, Mancheseva City, Dat Countreh, Bolger, Terra Potestatem, Emastalia, Purple Ruthenia, Caffeinated, Kingdom of Stargard, Bri-Tea-Sh Commonwealth, West Wirral, Arnasas, Pakistan 55, Thurston, and 23 others.Andradus, Alpharod, Primorye Oblast, Tassaland, Penlopa, Leuxas, Sablania, New France Republic, Pygania, Corovos, Ganud, Pland Adanna, Taskete, Arrowlandia, The Democratic Peoples, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Baobab-Bumbaria, Elwin, Cyberpunk, The Lost Men, Disney Know it Alls, Euperis, and Laudesia.