The Federal Republic of Eunomia is a huge, genial nation, notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate population of 295 million Eunomians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 13.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Eunomian economy, worth 13.8 trillion Kerbans a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Pizza Delivery, Automobile Manufacturing, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 46,784 Kerbans, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
Orphans would rather live their life of luxury than be adopted by prospective parents, signs at the border tell international drivers where they can put their cars, future forecasters fearfully discuss grey goo and human obsolescence, and an Osiris Tourist Association survey has rated Eunomia #1 for number twos. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Eunomia's national animal is the Rocketman, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Eunomia's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Eunomia's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Eunomia's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Eunomia was refounded in Osiris.
- : Eunomia ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : Eunomia was endorsed by The Crowned Republic of Highton Islands.
- : Eunomia was endorsed by The Nomadic Peoples of Borsukia.
- : Eunomia was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Schnuftelland.
- : Eunomia was endorsed by The Nonsensical Absurdity of Abject Ludicrosity.
- : Eunomia was endorsed by The Free Land of Newpromisedland.