The Federal Republic of Euramericasia is a massive, efficient nation, notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 2.755 billion Euramericasians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Paris. The average income tax rate is 81.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Euramericasian economy, worth 340 trillion Duroes a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 123,664 Duroes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The newest shade developed by Euramericasia's dye industry has been dubbed 'Agent Orange', the official Euramericasian Phrase Book weighs as much as a small child, the nation excels at displacement, and ambitious "businessmen" use their children to sell and advertise their products. Crime is totally unknown. Euramericasia's national animal is the Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Euramericasia was endorsed by The Lucky Beartopia of The Nation of the People of the Nation.
- : Euramericasia was endorsed by The Community of Sanjira.
- : Euramericasia was endorsed by The Republic of Polgaria.
- : Euramericasia was endorsed by The Hard Working Nation of Tital Mania.
- : Euramericasia was endorsed by The Kingdom of Averille.
- : Euramericasia was endorsed by The Technocratic Federation of Laudesia.
- : Euramericasia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom Of Association".
- : Following new legislation in Euramericasia, ambitious "businessmen" use their children to sell and advertise their products.
- : Following new legislation in Euramericasia, the nation excels at displacement.
- : Following new legislation in Euramericasia, the official Euramericasian Phrase Book weighs as much as a small child.
Endorsements Received: 48 » Cyberpunk, Primorye Oblast, Raghallaigh, Pland Adanna, Pirataria, Terra Potestatem, Precisely Nothing, Arvigiel, Le Libertia, Akeland, Ipsonasia, Caffeinated, Mancheseva City, Eloscape, The Democratic Peoples, Kingdom of Stargard, Leuxas, Poquaoi, Former Raxhiria, Emastalia, Penlopa, West Wirral, Brickfield, Benthamania, Voxum Mortalum, Samuelstani, Cortlandt Manor, Beriwen, Gooblaria, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Baobab-Bumbaria, Elwin, Lethen, Free Rosabell, The United Socialist Republic of Datlof, Havenwelle, Pygania, The Lost Men, Zakronia, Purple Ruthenia, Euperis, Disney Know it Alls, Laudesia, Averille, Tital Mania, Polgaria, Sanjira, and The Nation of the People of the Nation.