The Technocracy of Eutraya is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Rick Astley with a fair hand, and notable for its daily referendums, smutty television, and ban on automobiles. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 2.539 billion Eutrayans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Spire. The average income tax rate is 76.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Eutrayan economy, worth 317 trillion Dodgecoins a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Trout Farming, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 125,067 Dodgecoins, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
It's been a banner year for local vexillology, anniversaries of major historical events pass unnoticed, the Museum of Blackacrean War Crimes is located on "Blackacre Did Nothing Wrong Avenue", and the art of conversation has been rediscovered. Crime is totally unknown. Eutraya's national animal is the Sloth, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Syncretism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Eutraya was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- : Eutraya endorsed The No Pretitle of Esfalsa.
- : Eutraya endorsed The Freeroaming Folks of Vicken.
- : Eutraya endorsed The Republic of The Kies.
- : Following new legislation in Eutraya, the art of conversation has been rediscovered.
- : Following new legislation in Eutraya, the Museum of Blackacrean War Crimes is located on "Blackacre Did Nothing Wrong Avenue".
- : Following new legislation in Eutraya, anniversaries of major historical events pass unnoticed.
- : Following new legislation in Eutraya, it's been a banner year for local vexillology.
- : Following new legislation in Eutraya, saying "don't do anything that Rick Astley wouldn't do" doesn't exclude a great deal.
- : Eutraya was endorsed by The Republic of The Kies.
Endorsements Received: 63 » Venethort, Marinho Islands, Land Without Shrimp, Drystar, Corgitopiaa, Bear Connors Paradiso, Qvait, Beepee, Erinor, Aidenfieeld, Concrete Slab, Tepertopia, Bleakfoot, Bawkie, Holota, Nowa Europa, Blondiesland, Scu Greinne, Treir, Rebel-topia, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Westenhald, Amerion, Greater Scottdascoda, Belschaft, Volaworand, Lioniel, Gonrati, Crystal Creation, Pencil Sharpeners 2, PenguinPies, Wehraboos, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Seliyan progressive Islands, Aumeltopia, Farengeto, Ceutalia, Purple Hyacinth, Ipugao, The Two Jerseys, Ebonhand, Yeses, Doge Land, LadyRebels, Sandaoguo, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Kaoia, JavaSiege, Bohenia, Kaleidescooptopia, and 13 others.Auphelia, Beblahbleblo, Agletgreenia, Rhetiaa, Eastern Mekong, Fighting Kawi Ninja, New Sanet, Solanosco, Danily, Esfalsa, Holy Free, Vicken, and The Kies.