|Leader||King Stuart Morel|
|Faith||Warcode of Apollyon|
The Socialist Monarchy of Evve Terre is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by King Stuart Morel with an even hand, and notable for its frequent executions, soft-spoken computers, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, hard-working population of 7.134 billion Evves have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of San Solaris. The average income tax rate is 96.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Evven economy, worth a remarkable 1,444 trillion evvies a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 202,520 evvies, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
The family summer vacation has become a thing of the past following the introduction of the year-round school year, torture is commonly used to extract information from suspected criminals, mandatory updates on software drivers often bring life to a halt, and the nation's police officers are famously miserable-looking. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Evve Terre's national animal is the raven, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Warcode of Apollyon.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Evve Terre published ""Stand For The Flag" A Standard Evven PSA" (Factbook: Trivia).
- : Evve Terre changed its national leader to "King Stuart Morel".
- : Evve Terre published "(WIP) An Overview of Evve Terre" (Factbook: Overview).
- : Evve Terre voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commercial Arbitration Recognition".
- : Evve Terre lodged a message on the The Hole To Hide In Regional Message Board.
- : Evve Terre was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Dwarf Land4.
- : Evve Terre was endorsed by The Protectorate of Marticaen.
- : Evve Terre voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Kuriko"".
- : Evve Terre was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces.
- : Evve Terre voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Marine Protection Act".
Endorsements Received: 18 » Candensia, Antekuna, Comaraka, The Atomic Schism, Nonadia, Doge Land, Upper Nowhere, Exbrenia, Cenagrad, Ponticianre, Klusis, Rumanian States, Evacasia, Khosrau, The Order Of The Fallen, Kynthes, Marticaen, and Dwarf Land4.