|Faith||Warcode of Apollyon|
The Unified People of Exbrenia is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Apollyon with an iron fist, and notable for its enslaved workforce, frequent executions, and public floggings. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 7.312 billion Exbrenians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Haven. The average income tax rate is 91.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Exbrenian economy, worth a remarkable 1,594 trillion Bullions a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, fairly diversified black market in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Uranium Mining. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 218,076 Bullions, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
The volume of paperwork used to complete a single environmental assessment defeats the purpose, schoolboys who turn to watch pretty girls go by are given detention, the government is encouraging violence on television, and scenic mountain valleys are flooded with water as damming projects get underway. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Exbrenia's national animal is the Snow Drake, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Warcode of Apollyon.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Exbrenia lodged a message on the The Hole To Hide In Regional Message Board.
- : Exbrenia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Conservative.
- : Following new legislation in Exbrenia, scenic mountain valleys are flooded with water as damming projects get underway.
- : Following new legislation in Exbrenia, the government is encouraging violence on television.
- : Following new legislation in Exbrenia, schoolboys who turn to watch pretty girls go by are given detention.
- : Exbrenia's influence in The Hole To Hide In rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- : Following new legislation in Exbrenia, the volume of paperwork used to complete a single environmental assessment defeats the purpose.
- : Following new legislation in Exbrenia, shouting contests are an important part of government job interviews.
- : Following new legislation in Exbrenia, libraries are bulldozed to make way for internet cafés.
- : Following new legislation in Exbrenia, citizens no longer take selfies with their dead relatives at funerals.
Endorsements Received: 14 » Candensia, Evacasia, Evve Terre, Antekuna, The Atomic Schism, Nonadia, Cenagrad, Upper Nowhere, Schast Marrifoxzispeland, Rumanian States, The Order Of The Fallen, Klusis, Veraxi, and Amelasy.