The Dominion of Exori Vis is a huge, efficient nation, notable for its state-planned economy, compulsory vegetarianism, and fear of technology. The hard-nosed, cynical, devout population of 548 million Exori Visians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Liberty Bay. The average income tax rate is 89.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Exori Visian economy, worth 53.5 trillion crystal coins a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 97,640 crystal coins, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government has enacted freedom of information, politicians that report exaggerated crowd sizes for their speeches are dismissed for being delusional, most of the population has had bad experiences with hoes, and the words 'private' and 'enterprise' must never appear in the same sentence. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Exori Vis's national animal is the goat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Exori Vis, the words 'private' and 'enterprise' must never appear in the same sentence.
- : Following new legislation in Exori Vis, most of the population has had bad experiences with hoes.
- : Following new legislation in Exori Vis, politicians that report exaggerated crowd sizes for their speeches are dismissed for being delusional.
- : Following new legislation in Exori Vis, the government has enacted freedom of information.
- : Following new legislation in Exori Vis, imprisonment is the leading cause of disownment.
- : Exori Vis endorsed The Federal Kingdom of Nardin.
- : Exori Vis endorsed The Federal Republic of Nuevo Europa.
- : Exori Vis was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Nuevo Europa.
- : Exori Vis was endorsed by The Federal Kingdom of Nardin.
- : Exori Vis voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Long-Term Storage Of Produced Waste".
Endorsements Received: 58 » Invernessia, Meropis, Shaor, Mons Graupius, Imperium Anglorum, Leranditale, Azitupia, Saint Domingo, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Thracia Republic, Ausvelt, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, New Touraine, Northern German Federation, Abject Ludicrosity, The Seven Provinces, North of Americas, Walfo, The Champions League, GanymedEuropa, Irminsulia, Rivierenland, Dark Matter, The New Nordic Union, Destyntine, Escalver, Jim the Baptist, Estoniia, St Scarlett, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Yahlia, The New Mexican Confederation, Regnum Italiae, Nuweland, Mallesia, South St Maarten, Owlograd, Republic of Satherland, Enway, Someseni, Kanokla, Trixeland, The Young Ur, Pilipinas and Malaya, Corsovica, Kyrica, Uzbek Khan, Valtrona, Eski, Eco-Paris Reformation, and 8 others.Mynox, Bareu, Christian Terra, Estellan, United Communes of Chile, Othenhiem, Nardin, and Nuevo Europa.