The Federation of Eythronia is a huge, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, state-planned economy, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 984 million Eythroni love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nox. The average income tax rate is 89.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Eythroneuxn economy, worth 112 trillion Blood Bags a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming, Tourism, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 114,698 Blood Bags, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Excited shovel-bearing geeks wander the countryside, all guns must be registered, the nation is experiencing a severe shortage of sporting events, and government buildings are being cleansed of anything that might have racist connotations. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Eythronia's national animal is the Elder God, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Eythronia was endorsed by The Commonwealth of PS Suisse.
- : Following new legislation in Eythronia, government buildings are being cleansed of anything that might have racist connotations.
- : Eythronia's influence in Democratic Socialist Assembly rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Following new legislation in Eythronia, the nation is experiencing a severe shortage of sporting events.
- : Following new legislation in Eythronia, all guns must be registered.
- : Following new legislation in Eythronia, excited shovel-bearing geeks wander the countryside.
- : Following new legislation in Eythronia, jabbing a baby's bottle at officials gets parents waved straight through immigration.
- : Following new legislation in Eythronia, the government is pouring money into 'Operation Enduring Democracy'.
- : Following new legislation in Eythronia, voting is compulsory.
- : Following new legislation in Eythronia, failed genetic experiments wreak havoc as they roam the countryside.
Endorsements Received: 38 » United Syndicates of Sol, Dekks, Venovica, Pyceiline, Silverfish37, Balkvla Islands, Requand, Plantaining, Wase, Scientists Allied, Roenland, The New Liberated California, Gallo Republic, Liossalde, Oh my god it is so hard to find a name, Proxmire, Silabar, Maupedonia, Mauvemarke, Yousta, AtlasBarfed, YouTube Rewind 2018, UECF, Ezechard, Vowpin, Horplers, Varavano, Felscombe, Dialogos, Maoux, Dyasiabelsk, New Viles, Qingling, The Pirotian Republic, Ludense, Talamia, Siriza, and PS Suisse.