The Empire of Famarionly is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by James Gorman with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, unlimited-speed roads, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed population of 3.552 billion Famarionlyians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Capital City. The average income tax rate is 68.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Famarionlyian economy, worth 387 trillion florins a year, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 108,958 florins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
An epidemic of unpopped kernels causes movie goers to gnash their teeth, the government is funding experimental battery technology while the power grid continues to crumble, hordes of tourists are ruining the environment, and Brancaland has gifted over nine thousand putrid moose carcasses to Famarionly as a reminder of their "special relationship". Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Famarionly's national animal is the eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is None.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Famarionly, Brancaland has gifted over nine thousand putrid moose carcasses to Famarionly as a reminder of their "special relationship".
- : Following new legislation in Famarionly, hordes of tourists are ruining the environment.
- : Following new legislation in Famarionly, the government is funding experimental battery technology while the power grid continues to crumble.
- : Following new legislation in Famarionly, an epidemic of unpopped kernels causes movie goers to gnash their teeth.
- : Following new legislation in Famarionly, signatures have been replaced with illegible scribbles.
- : Famarionly endorsed The Free Land of Idylce.
- : Famarionly endorsed The Federation of Earth Orbit.
- : Famarionly endorsed The Republic of The Shining Purple Light.
- : Famarionly endorsed The People's Republic of Bleakfoot.
- : Famarionly endorsed The Very Happy Blue People of Hapia Godororland.
Endorsements Received: 77 » Volaworand, Erinor, Tsunamy, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Paranoia, Aidenfieeld, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Luddinlande, Sedunn, Farengeto, New Briantown, Aumeltopia, Beepee, Aguatania, Kringalia, Aywhyou, Isokenzar, Barabarom, Anachronolandia, Rebel-topia, Sandaoguo, Kandorith, Xandev, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Birdkeeper, Akindom, Quiescent, North Prarie, Jahass, Wehraboos, Wyatonians, Qvait, Dasko, Drugged Monkeys, Agalaesia, The Filippinas, Amerion, Wild Space, Great Africans, The Solar System Scope, PenguinPies, Phanama, Hanguk-Nippon, Ariankido, Vincent Field, Jennaterra, Land Without Shrimp, Abarri, Tsvetania, Aurcania, and 27 others.Concrete Slab, Imperial Duck, Rabbitz, Mapico, Marinho Islands, Empa Aserium, Gecetesse, Spearos, Jehenna, Benstralis, Samogitija, Qawe, Malonereich, Bear Connors Paradiso, Far Nolinki, Tilipria, Astraee, Jaxon, Midand, Yeldarbsland, Madreia, Cohors Stercore, Idylce, Earth Orbit, The Shining Purple Light, Bleakfoot, and Hapia Godororland.