The Elitist of Fauxia is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Almighty Kyorgia with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and compulsory military service. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 7.716 billion Fauxians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Arcadia. The average income tax rate is 94.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Fauxian economy, worth a remarkable 1,551 trillion bribes a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 201,123 bribes, with the richest citizens earning 5.8 times as much as the poorest.
Scoutmasters debate whether luxury log cabins defeat the purpose of camping, only adults may purchase violent video games, all citizens must pass a 'multicultural sensitivity test' to be deemed fit for society, and cheap textbooks have replaced coasters at college ragers. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Fauxia's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Zyonnism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Fauxia was endorsed by The Congratulations Sarah of Lansaka.
- : Fauxia was endorsed by The Plutocratic Banana Republic of Zerentopia.
- : Fauxia was endorsed by The Republic of Nakena.
- : Fauxia was endorsed by The Watch how I Soar Nation of A Leaf on the Wind.
- : Fauxia was endorsed by The Jack of All Trades of Dead I Jack.
- : Fauxia was endorsed by The Supreme Imperial Union of Panormia.
- : Fauxia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn ravana".
- : Fauxia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Peaceful First Contact".
- : Fauxia endorsed The Watch how I Soar Nation of A Leaf on the Wind.
- : Fauxia endorsed The Jack of All Trades of Dead I Jack.