The Harmony of Feladria is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Unified Mind with a fair hand, and remarkable for its national health service, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 10.248 billion Feladrians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hive. The average income tax rate is 95.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Feladrian economy, worth a remarkable 1,738 trillion Flows a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 169,669 Flows, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Many friends and relatives of Unified Mind have been given ambassador jobs in tropical island nations, every school is receiving a brand new eraser, space research funding has hit a recent high while several military bases are being closed down, and at least 1% of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs budget goes to Unified Mind's wardrobe. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Feladria's national animal is the Smilodon, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Polytheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Feladria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : Feladria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Honeydewistania".
- : Following new legislation in Feladria, at least 1% of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs budget goes to Unified Mind's wardrobe.
- : Following new legislation in Feladria, space research funding has hit a recent high while several military bases are being closed down.
- : Feladria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Microplastics".
- : Feladria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Digital Network Defense"".
- : Following new legislation in Feladria, every school is receiving a brand new eraser.
- : Following new legislation in Feladria, many friends and relatives of Unified Mind have been given ambassador jobs in tropical island nations.
- : Following new legislation in Feladria, tourist operators promise visitors tours of live burning shipwrecks and plane crash sites.
- : Feladria endorsed The Kingdom of Arklanda.
Endorsements Received: 89 » Ruinenlust, Frieden-und Freudenland, Eryndlynd, Candlewhisper Archive, Cannibaland, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Ironic Remarks, Caterasia, Kawastyselir, Ownzone, Canaltia, Turbeaux, The Black Forrest, Ziotah and Riverside, Reannia, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Love and Nature, Entitize, Ransium, The Void Territories, Taco Respublic, Wantevolo, Window Land, Sacara, Cat-Herders United, Verdant Haven, Novian Republics, Artemis, Ordand, Hyon Delta, Bananaistan, Octopus Islands, Bregaria, Lura, Crowacia, Snjor, Cheloboria, Blon Gre, Ashrah, Appendia, Effazio, Girelna, Anachronolandia, Pen Blanityion, Middle Barael, Tscharva, Deontologia, Alcantaria, Roless, Norginlajicratefe, and 39 others.Cikya, East Stederland, Jutsa, Terrabod, Litauengrad, Hoochlandia, Simbolon, Atsvea, The Most Serene Republicans, Kannap, Garbelia, Blue Nagia, Zinguanaville, The Long Valley, Borgoui, Uniania Geeth, Kepler-0085, Einswenn, Cuillin, The Cypher Nine, Edible Plywood, Ancorai, Rivienland, Uan aa Boa, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Daarwyrth, New Ladavia, Dark Chocolate Enthusiasts, Foir, Doxstern, Lugnan, New Autarky, Dasche, Myuscao, Twiliydawn, Ordealius, Shalotte, McClandia Doge 2, and Arklanda.