The Empire of Felonio is a huge, genial nation, remarkable for its prohibition of alcohol, restrictive gun laws, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 390 million Felonions love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 66.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Felonioan economy, worth 18.6 trillion Felons a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Cheese Exports, Uranium Mining, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 47,814 Felons, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Courses in how to boil water are popular for formerly microwave-reliant Felonions, Scoutmasters debate whether luxury log cabins defeat the purpose of camping, retirement homes are filled with foreign war criminals, and inter-species marriages are ignored by the government. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Felonio's national animal is the Caronga, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Felonio, inter-species marriages are ignored by the government.
- : Felonio was endorsed by The Weed-choked lawn of A mean old man.
- : Felonio was endorsed by The ENDORSE LIBERTANNY of The Atlae Isles.
- : Felonio was endorsed by The Federal Republic of BuciLand.
- : Felonio was endorsed by The Empire of Rohanland.
- : Felonio was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Flying Snow.
- : Felonio was endorsed by The Artamevian Republic of Modra.
- : Felonio's influence in The East Pacific rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Felonio was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Workforce Participation Rate.
- : Following new legislation in Felonio, retirement homes are filled with foreign war criminals.
Endorsements Received: 28 » Axdel, Liberstankonia, H-Zhena, VW53Aland, Asendavia, Zukchiva, Libertanny, Brotherland, Dragons Blood, Pakitsk, The Eternal Land of Jong, Bachtendekuppen, Todd McCloud, Kucia, Azureano, Tretrid, The Three States of Fortuna, Peoples Republic of GG, Aivintis, Virgoliaendorses, Evrigenis, Oofery, Technocratic Tagalog, Modra, Rohanland, BuciLand, The Atlae Isles, and A mean old man.