The Social Democratic Republic of Felscombe is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Ikue Hayashi with a fair hand, and notable for its daily referendums, state-planned economy, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 10.5 billion Felscombers hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Winnipeg. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Felscombe economy, worth a remarkable 2,755 trillion Joules a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 262,397 Joules, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The children of Felscombe are often remarked upon for their cheery attitude to extreme violence, criminals rejoice in the streets as the entire police force is sent away on a training retreat, a bill to outlaw math homework has been submitted, and rumor has it that Ikue Hayashi has won three lotteries in a row. Crime is totally unknown. Felscombe's national animal is the Moose, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Felscombe was endorsed by The Commonwealth of PS Suisse.
- : Felscombe was endorsed by The Sultanate of Small Potato.
- : Felscombe was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Aureum Flos.
- : Felscombe was endorsed by The Egalitarian Democracy of Democratic Republic of Cacusia.
- : Felscombe was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nudest.
- : Felscombe was endorsed by The Shahdom of Siriza.
- : Felscombe was endorsed by The Free Land of Inclusus.
- : Following new legislation in Felscombe, rumor has it that Ikue Hayashi has won three lotteries in a row.
- : Following new legislation in Felscombe, a bill to outlaw math homework has been submitted.
- : Following new legislation in Felscombe, criminals rejoice in the streets as the entire police force is sent away on a training retreat.
Endorsements Received: 39 » Herrebrugh to the World Assembly, Gervase, Scientists Allied, Varavano, La Pays De Soliel, Westerlies, Dekks, Silabar, Venovica, Balkvla Islands, Maupedonia, Wase, Pyceiline, Mauvemarke, Ovskiland, Wileyshire, Silverfish37, Liossalde, Proxmire, AtlasBarfed, Gallo Republic, Eythronia, United Syndicates of Sol, Maoux, Requand, Ezechard, Qingling, The Pirotian Republic, Dracran Bat, Oh my god it is so hard to find a name, Talamia, Free Van Chet, Adrianis, Inclusus, Siriza, Democratic Republic of Cacusia, Aureum Flos, Small Potato, and PS Suisse.