|Capital||New Fendezia City|
The Kingdom of Fendezia is a huge, cultured nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, free-roaming dinosaurs, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 300 million Fendezians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Fendezia City. The average income tax rate is 55.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Fendezian economy, worth 21.2 trillion Fendezian dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Trout Farming, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 70,502 Fendezian dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Corporations donate huge sums of money to favored politicians, prolonged government investigations are a common revenge tactic among spurned significant others, Fendezian watches are often the only thing to survive a disaster intact, and the government's suggestions box is curiously empty these days. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Fendezia's national animal is the Fendezian swan, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Fendezia, the government's suggestions box is curiously empty these days.
- : Following new legislation in Fendezia, Fendezian watches are often the only thing to survive a disaster intact.
- : Following new legislation in Fendezia, prolonged government investigations are a common revenge tactic among spurned significant others.
- : Following new legislation in Fendezia, corporations donate huge sums of money to favored politicians.
- : Following new legislation in Fendezia, supervisors in Fendezia commonly tie bells on their necks to alert employees of their presence.
- : Fendezia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Native Prairies and Grasslands".
- : Fendezia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Ellenburg".
- : Fendezia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Fendezia, parents seeking custody have to write a five-thousand word analysis of their child's imaginary friend.
- : Following new legislation in Fendezia, the government sends submarines to retrieve bodies from shipwrecked submarines.
Endorsements Received: 53 » Marinho Islands, Corgitopiaa, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Purple Hyacinth, Land Without Shrimp, Concrete Slab, Ebonhand, Bleakfoot, Erinor, Holota, Westenhald, Nowa Europa, Amerion, Canmore, Bawkie, Beepee, Qvait, Jehenna, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Belschaft, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Wehraboos, Freedoom, PenguinPies, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Aidenfieeld, JavaSiege, Scu Greinne, Tepertopia, Rebel-topia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Aumeltopia, Farengeto, Kaleidescooptopia, Volaworand, Auphelia, Beblahbleblo, Rhetiaa, Agletgreenia, Eastern Mekong, Fighting Kawi Ninja, New Sanet, LadyRebels, Solanosco, Danily, Anatasha, Ipugao, Esfalsa, Holy Free, Vicken, and 3 others.The Kies, Tsunamy, and The American Anarchist Empire.