The Colonial Empire of Fetra is a colossal, orderly nation, ruled by Andrew VI with an iron fist, and renowned for its free-roaming dinosaurs, ubiquitous missile silos, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 6.533 billion Fetrans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nicia. The average income tax rate is 48.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Fetran economy, worth a remarkable 1,288 trillion Imperial crowns a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Automobile Manufacturing. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an impressive 197,203 Imperial crowns, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
College athletes are arrested for selling lemonade, every spring railroad foundations erode to reveal human remains, diplomatic cables about Andrew VI have suddenly been very flattering, and shady doctors seem to have impeccable records. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Fetra's national animal is the Jaguar, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Fetra was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Fetra was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Fetra, shady doctors seem to have impeccable records.
- : Following new legislation in Fetra, diplomatic cables about Andrew VI have suddenly been very flattering.
- : Following new legislation in Fetra, every spring railroad foundations erode to reveal human remains.
- : Following new legislation in Fetra, college athletes are arrested for selling lemonade.
- : Following new legislation in Fetra, takeaway food bought on the weekend now comes with fifty percent more sweat and tears.
- : Following new legislation in Fetra, politicians "baring all" for the camera isn't always a figure of speech.
- : Following new legislation in Fetra, oxygen is commonly known as 'breathinium'.
- : Fetra was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes.
Endorsements Received: 44 » ShrewLlamaLand, Apermania, Andoros, Consterius Reich, Shiya, Penarastaria, Marthuania, Inferno Drake, Sparkvernia, Depackya, Aerilithia, Of the war hammer, West Heisen, Exile Government of the RDFR, Panthera Order, Miki14, The Nat Trote Kure, Aeioux, Hellslayer, Clippius Maximus, The Destroyers of Christianity, Jefferson Club, The Yeetusa, VlaRiSsiA, Feuraxia, New England INC, Mousto Readia, The Dixie Confederate Union, Jocospor, New Sparta Ascendancy, Hunem, Impits Menouss, Oigrim, East Turzikstan, Trivilin, Golden Impirial Utopia, Aryus Millitary Junta, Illuminant Bats, Khanbaliq Mongolia, Kleptocratic Bureau of Foreign Affairs, Thorstonia, Vale Helsraetoni, Kinegiener, and Systemic Corruption.