|Leader||Banker Bloc Director Lombar Hisst|
The Confederated Bankers of Feuraxia is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Banker Bloc Director Lombar Hisst with an even hand, and remarkable for its frequent executions, daily referendums, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 3.81 billion Feuraxians enjoy some of the most opulent lifestyles in the region, unless they are unemployed or working-class, in which case they are variously starving to death or crippled by easily preventable diseases.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Castillia. The average income tax rate is 3.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Feuraxian economy, worth a remarkable 1,134 trillion Octolateral Credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Gambling. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an amazing 297,778 Octolateral Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.4 times as much as the poorest.
Drunk drivers are sent to rehabilitation paid for by the government, military instructors tire of being asked for another bedtime story by seven-year-old conscripts, it's considered bigoted to assume that a violent psychopath might be dangerous, and old spellbooks are only useful as door-stops or toilet roll substitute. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Feuraxia's national animal is the Bald Kea, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Infidelism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, old spellbooks are only useful as door-stops or toilet roll substitute.
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, it's considered bigoted to assume that a violent psychopath might be dangerous.
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, military instructors tire of being asked for another bedtime story by seven-year-old conscripts.
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, drunk drivers are sent to rehabilitation paid for by the government.
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, citizens sell their moldy bread as homemade penicillin.
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, signatures have been replaced with illegible scribbles.
- : Feuraxia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Roavin".
- : Feuraxia endorsed The Free Land of Laffertty.
- : Feuraxia was endorsed by The Free Land of Laffertty.
- : Feuraxia endorsed The Grand Empire of Russian States of Eurasia.
Endorsements Received: 53 » ShrewLlamaLand, Depackya, West Heisen, Aeioux, The Destroyers of Christianity, Marthuania, Hellslayer, Asukaz, Greater Karelian Reich, Jefferson Club, Shiya, Tertania, The Yeetusa, VlaRiSsiA, Consterius Reich, The Nat Trote Kure, New England INC, Kattttt, Andoros, Fetra, The Dixie Confederate Union, Impits Menouss, Panthera Order, Jocospor, Hunem, Greater Dragunovia, Calarite State, Cape Canavral, New Sparta Ascendancy, Oigrim, United Tatumia, East Turzikstan, Trivilin, Golden Impirial Utopia, The land of certain death, Halletia, Eternal Iron, Anestesia, Ridnez, Reamus, East Mordor, Kleptocratic Bureau of Foreign Affairs, Thorstonia, Sllonsonnopia, Complete and Utter Freedom, Verrich Ania, Systemic Corruption, Holy Land Of Germania, Kinegiener, East Hearth, and 3 others.Deman Kalan, Russian States of Eurasia, and Laffertty.