|Leader||Bank of Feuraxia CEO Fredrick McKinney|
The Confederated Bankers of Feuraxia is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Bank of Feuraxia CEO Fredrick McKinney with an even hand, and renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, smutty television, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 2.422 billion Feuraxians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The tiny, corrupt, pro-business government prioritizes Industry, with Education, Administration, and Defense also on the agenda, while Law & Order and Social Policy receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Castillia. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 2.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Feuraxian economy, worth 561 trillion Octolateral Credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Gambling. Average income is an amazing 231,892 Octolateral Credits, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,140,705 per year while the poor average 26,919, a ratio of 42.4 to 1.
It's said that any enemy of democracy is a friend to Bank of Feuraxia CEO Fredrick McKinney, labour strikes are routinely squashed by police, the people are famous throughout the region for their bleached-white teeth, and freighter lifeboats have been replaced by state of the art marker buoys so divers can recover the cargo after they sink. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. Feuraxia's national animal is the Bald Kea, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Capitalism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, freighter lifeboats have been replaced by state of the art marker buoys so divers can recover the cargo after they sink.
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, the people are famous throughout the region for their bleached-white teeth.
- : Feuraxia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn ravana".
- : Feuraxia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Peaceful First Contact".
- : Feuraxia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, labour strikes are routinely squashed by police.
- : Feuraxia was reclassified from "Corporate Bordello" to "Capitalist Paradise".
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, it's said that any enemy of democracy is a friend to Bank of Feuraxia CEO Fredrick McKinney.
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, legislators must raise their hands if they want to speak.
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, Animal Liberationists are regularly arrested.
Endorsements Received: 49 » ShrewLlamaLand, Depackya, Hunem, West Heisen, Khanbaliq Mongolia, Aeioux, Novo Anglia, Doranin, The Destroyers of Christianity, Marthuania, Hellslayer, Asukaz, Where Your Deadbeat Dad Lives, Atlantipolonia, Greater Karelian Reich, Siphas, Jefferson Club, Shiya, Tertania, Great Germanian Reich, Comein, The Yeetusa, VlaRiSsiA, Thorstonia, Islands Of Ventro, Kleptocratic Maniacs, Shatterspine, The Souless Damned, Golden Impirial Utopia, Consterius Reich, The Nat Trote Kure, New England INC, New Caledonian Reich, Medici Empire, Blutiges Imperium, United Communes of Chile, Kattttt, Babylon Awakens, Valvoa, Union of Americans, Mighty Tropico, Love of Carebears, Andoros, Imperiium, Sllonsonnopia, Arizona and Nevada, Fetra, Of Yeet Skeet Repeat, and The Dixie Confederate Union.