|Leader||The Bank of Feuraxia|
|Animal||Heavy Machine gun|
The Confederated Bankers of Feuraxia is a huge, efficient nation, ruled by The Bank of Feuraxia with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, barren, inhospitable landscape, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 981 million Employees are effectively ruled by a group of massive corporations, who run for political office and provide their well-off citizens with world-class goods and services. Their poorer citizens, however, are mostly starving to death while being urged to go out and get real jobs. The populace has reasonably extensive civil rights, although these are mostly aimed at allowing them to buy whatever they like.
The tiny, corrupt, pro-business, outspoken government prioritizes Industry, with Administration, Education, and Defense also on the agenda, while Welfare and International Aid are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Castillia. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 4.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Feuraxian economy, worth 150 trillion Cigarette Packets a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Gambling. Average income is an impressive 153,002 Cigarette Packets, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 454,254 per year while the poor average 40,428, a ratio of 11.2 to 1.
The military frequently holds bake sales to raise funds, carefully-staged grief is displayed by The Bank of Feuraxia after national disasters, pledging just four hours of spare time to police work earns a named credit on the government's official website, and nobody is allowed to mention what religion terrorists follow. Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. Feuraxia's national animal is the Heavy Machine gun, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Feuraxia endorsed The Magister and MoIC of Tretrid.
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, nobody is allowed to mention what religion terrorists follow.
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, pledging just four hours of spare time to police work earns a named credit on the government's official website.
- : Feuraxia was reclassified from "Anarchy" to "Corporate Bordello".
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, carefully-staged grief is displayed by The Bank of Feuraxia after national disasters.
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, the military frequently holds bake sales to raise funds.
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, high school boys are required to pass vigorous self-mastery and sensitivity training to graduate.
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, an aboriginal talking stick is used for leaders' debates at election time.
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, sexually-starved male dinosaurs terrorise tourists during weekly breakouts from Mesozoic Park.
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, libraries are bulldozed to make way for internet cafés.
Endorsements Received: 69 » Hizuru, H-Zhena, Am Echad, BearStackof2015, Roissyland, Brotherland, Kangarawa, Plazland, VW53Aland, Libertanny, Dragons Blood, United China Nation, Axdel, Escade, Liberstankonia, Grossvietnam, Roliganistan, Pakitsk, Darkfull, Laquara, A Slanted Black Stripe, Bai Lung, Sericena, Staynes, Lyontisia, Demon Ridge, Kaigi, Someseni, New Birblands, Chubaka, Ellsonian Dominion, Freedom Fascists, 7-5, Stanisiti, Talitoa, Wiranath, Enlil, CheeseBurrito, Aeljae, Amjedia, New Leganes, Propwash, Arkantis, Encurage, Sufjan Stevens Fans, Sreneck, Zukchiva, Firenation91, Asendavia, Eagas, and 19 others.Matdor, Tim Stark, Ramaeus, Johnny Appleseed1, Marrabuk, Pisqantinsuyu, La xinga, Stellar Colonies, Celannica, Rio de Plate, Ursius Northstar, The Death Syndicate, Just Vale 2, Kyrloth, NewBorns333, Cantonese Union, America Mjolnir, Greater Colla, and East Malaysia.