The People's Republic of FIFJ is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Juan Martinez with an even hand, and remarkable for its compulsory military service, keen interest in outer space, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed population of 3.14 billion FIFJians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cape Fifj. The average income tax rate is 62.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse FIFJian economy, worth 245 trillion falaaaaZZes a year, is quite specialized and led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Woodchip Exports, Arms Manufacturing, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 78,065 falaaaaZZes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The police double as repo men, the "feminist protest" defence is increasingly common for cases of armed robbery, small businesses are gobbled up almost daily by corporate giants, and public loudspeakers constantly tell citizens they are "happy people". Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. FIFJ's national animal is the toad, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : FIFJ was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : FIFJ was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- : FIFJ was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : FIFJ was endorsed by The Protectorate of Gonadezian World Assembly Ambassador.
- : FIFJ's influence in The Democratic Republic rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : FIFJ's influence in The Democratic Republic rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : FIFJ's influence in The Democratic Republic rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : FIFJ's influence in The Democratic Republic rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : FIFJ relocated from Ascenthia to The Democratic Republic.
- : FIFJ was reclassified from "Father Knows Best State" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
Endorsements Received: 1 » Gonadezian World Assembly Ambassador.