The Colony of Fiveist is a massive, safe nation, notable for its strictly enforced bedtime, ban on automobiles, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 2.965 billion Fiveistians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The relatively small government prioritizes Administration, although Defense, Education, and Law & Order are also considered important, while Spirituality and Welfare are ignored. The average income tax rate is 19.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Fiveistian economy, worth 151 trillion pesos a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming, Uranium Mining, and Furniture Restoration. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 51,141 pesos, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Courses in how to boil water are popular for formerly microwave-reliant Fiveistians, weird kids who eat bugs are breaking the law, tipsy fans frequently invite themselves to the board meetings of sports clubs, and heavily-laden pregnant women are told they can manage. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Fiveist's national animal is the parrot, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Fiveist's influence in The Family rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Fiveist resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Fiveist's influence in The Family rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Fiveist relocated from Ailoare to The Family.
- : Fiveist endorsed The People's Republic of Goopycalamari6.
- : Fiveist was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Fiveist relocated from Crystal Falls to Ailoare.
- : Fiveist applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Fiveist's influence in Crystal Falls rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Fiveist's influence in Crystal Falls fell from "Squire" to "Page".