|Leader||Emperor Cornelius Maximilian IV|
The Imperial States of Flex Lexington is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Emperor Cornelius Maximilian IV with a fair hand, and renowned for its parental licensing program, ubiquitous missile silos, and anti-smoking policies. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 14.869 billion Flexicans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lexington. The average income tax rate is 91.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Flex Lexingtonian economy, worth a remarkable 2,516 trillion Flexes a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 169,224 Flexes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
The realistic depiction of tentacles is on the core syllabus of most art schools, the government only invests in infrastructure after a natural disaster, disability advocates are not amused that they are told to be dependent on Flexicans's kindness, and criminals and college students are taking an interest in the government's new weed-killing program. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Flex Lexington's national animal is the Imperial Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Flex Lexington endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of The Republic of Osea.
- : Flex Lexington endorsed The Empire of AciaciaMont.
- : Flex Lexington endorsed The Rogue Nation of Point Comfort Colony.
- : Flex Lexington endorsed The Avant-Garde Commonwealth of Ascended Union.
- : Flex Lexington endorsed The Most Serene Republic of Waitiki.
- : Flex Lexington endorsed The Grand Duchy of Kachikawawa.
- : Flex Lexington was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of The Republic of Osea.
- : Flex Lexington was endorsed by The Empire of AciaciaMont.
- : Flex Lexington was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Point Comfort Colony.
- : Flex Lexington was endorsed by The Avant-Garde Commonwealth of Ascended Union.
Endorsements Received: 61 » Karlando, Old Atlantica, Wysrod, Creeptopia, Better Indonesia, Aspistania, The Soylent Green Party, Anollasia, New Fania, New Dracora, Nooooooooooooooo, Kuriko, Ignis Cinere, Achiotopia, QuazaFire, Lacuna, Oyste, Future of Mankind, Evonidiche, Lamborghini Murcielago, Grimmywelsh, Dustwind, Free Land of Rebellium, Blogotopia, Spncrgmn, Ghiamonga, Libertaritaritaritaria, Tangora, Northern Nivaria, Anisopterra, Valentian Elysium, Decent Humans, Discotheque, Dorohan, Randopian, Whine Psyder, Vill Send, Krystalveil, Nublar Paradox, Ao Kuang, Xemja, Chocolate Coookies, Alen-roshh, Medetas, Greenmont Federation, Evertopia, Ehrgeizig, Lunador, Solarampa, Leprechaun Gold, and 11 others.Lite-Brites, Vivolkha, Armatha, Great Ranges, Johnne Green, Kachikawawa, Waitiki, Ascended Union, Point Comfort Colony, AciaciaMont, and The Republic of Osea.