The Theocracy of FliffleVille is a huge, cultured nation, notable for its keen interest in outer space, ubiquitous missile silos, and absence of drug laws. The devout population of 356 million Fliffles have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Spirituality, with Defense, Education, and Administration also on the agenda, while Social Policy and International Aid are ignored. The average income tax rate is 27.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient FliffleVillean economy, worth 13.0 trillion Blessings a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Retail, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 36,655 Blessings, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
A firework a day does not in fact keep the doctor away, no suburban lawn is complete without barbed wire and landmines, politicians can be condescending (which by the way means "showing an attitude of patronising superiority"), and the Supreme Court vehemently protects civil rights and the right to privacy. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. FliffleVille's national animal is the Ferret, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : FliffleVille was endorsed by The Confederation of Swiss Hommousionopia.
- : FliffleVille was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Great Luirokitanea.
- : FliffleVille was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Trollgestan.
- : FliffleVille was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Kliffoj.
- : FliffleVille was endorsed by The Republic of United Cyber Tech.
- : FliffleVille was endorsed by The Free Land of Zuelong.
- : FliffleVille was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Covoicotheval.
- : FliffleVille was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Drug Use.
- : FliffleVille voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Blood Donation Safety and Equality Act".
- : Following new legislation in FliffleVille, the Supreme Court vehemently protects civil rights and the right to privacy.
Endorsements Received: 60 » Socialist Platypus, Liberto-Ancapistan, Charville, Balan Bar, Pervincia, Cle Brait, Duby, Lislandia, Nova Briton, Land of Legacy, Aelandi, GreatBritannia, Xavier The 1, Primis Tenebris, Cyzixraqab, Saint Killebrew, Gatorstan, Erithian, Vivenxistan, Stustu, Kurczak Mielony, El Blurkistan, Sussex-Frederica, Hubdova, The Free City of Nelson, Bohseon, Wakaru, The Psittacines, Space Nudists, Skoorb, Hockeyyekcoh, Werstonal, BadBitchVille, Clownclub, Suryadweep Islands, Saraai, Mandarivia, Gibraltarica, Kursibar, Ciapore, The sovereign provinces of Mesha, Hamptoria, Free Azell, Devonigondwana, GibmeMoney, Oktadonia, Eastern Starbowie, Fellonandia, Seolia, Ziroxeut, and 10 others.Nueva Rico, Untied States of Matter, Cramboria, Redamia, Covoicotheval, Zuelong, United Cyber Tech, Kliffoj, Great Luirokitanea, and Swiss Hommousionopia.