|Leader||Super Strong Bocchi|
The Most worthless people of Floofoland is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Super Strong Bocchi with an iron fist, and notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, absence of drug laws, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 3.624 billion Floofs are proud of their wide-ranging civil freedoms, and those who aren't tend to be dragged off the streets by men in dark suits and hustled into cars with tinted windows.
The medium-sized, corrupt, liberal government prioritizes Education, although Industry, Defense, and Administration are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Floof City. The average income tax rate is 47.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Floofolandian economy, worth 369 trillion gold coins a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Arms Manufacturing. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an impressive 101,839 gold coins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
The government regularly reassures citizens that there are no monsters under their beds, flu research is commonly shut down for fear of creating a superbug, only clowns with PhDs from clown college can advise Super Strong Bocchi on Floofoland's coulrophobia epidemic, and vacationing Floofs expect to be treated as royalty. Crime, especially youth-related, is a serious problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Floofoland's national animal is the Bicorn, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Floofist Violetism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Floofoland's influence in The Pacific rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Floofoland endorsed The Star Fox of Jar Wattinree.
- : Floofoland was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Crime Rates.
- : Floofoland was endorsed by The Star Fox of Jar Wattinree.
- : Floofoland endorsed The Lucky Holy Pacifican Empire of East Durthang.
- : Floofoland's influence in The Pacific rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Floofoland was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Floofoland was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Floofoland was endorsed by The Lucky Holy Pacifican Empire of East Durthang.
- : Floofoland's influence in The Pacific rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".