The Greater Antarctic Empire of Florin is a colossal, efficient nation, renowned for its daily referendums, prohibition of alcohol, and disturbing lack of elderly people. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 5.019 billion Florinese are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
The medium-sized, corrupt, socially-minded government prioritizes Defense, although Education, Law & Order, and Administration are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sirius. The average income tax rate is 95.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Florinian economy, worth a remarkable 1,144 trillion Antarctic Dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. Average income is an amazing 227,938 Antarctic Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Armed security details escort librarians to their homes, roadside walls are being built and mother nature is paying for it, weird kids who eat bugs are breaking the law, and foreign leaders with unpaid parking tickets are often refused entry. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Florin's national animal is the Penguin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Florin voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ending School Segregation".
- : Following new legislation in Florin, foreign leaders with unpaid parking tickets are often refused entry.
- : Following new legislation in Florin, weird kids who eat bugs are breaking the law.
- : Following new legislation in Florin, roadside walls are being built and mother nature is paying for it.
- : Following new legislation in Florin, armed security details escort librarians to their homes.
- : Following new legislation in Florin, organisations with 800 in their phone number are often raided by special forces.
- : Following new legislation in Florin, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed.
- : Following new legislation in Florin, all artwork is carefully screened for offensive material.
- : Following new legislation in Florin, school uniforms are compulsory.
- : Following new legislation in Florin, police spend their Saturday nights breaking up illegal street races.
Endorsements Received: 73 » Farrakhan, Zavea, Yoshiterra, Andromeda Islands, Emeseses, Aqueira, Melon feud, Thuringia Reich, Singu1arity, Panormia, Euroanatolian Greece, Arinteriswith, Capitalist Paradise, Lederland, Cecilly, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Sarotte, Edgedgie, Centurionis, Beezertopia, The Horror Channel, Perfect Sublime Masters, Pettlland, Vas Normandy, Aeritania, Maazalik, Masters86, Rubian Empire, Cyrtenes, Rushkaland, Republic of edward, OspasiA, Serious Problems, Collosuss, Aandruzognivia, Gozira, Arkhane, Crazy Firemen, Goryier, Casanas, Volsar, Magrinia, The Libertarian Republic of Savages, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Gwrachbyd, Zerentopia, Razorback, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Aggro, CLovidia, and 23 others.Super Mega Awesome, Greater-Syria, Delight, Greater Cesnica, ThePlace, Visionary Union, Nation of Urie, Hallmaak, Novi Libertas, Fragmented Spero, The 3rd Reich Remnants, TorNaGul, ShyVini, NewColo, Aianistan, Black Hawk Raider Refugees, A Leaf on the Wind, United Libor Lefunkistan, Kaiserreich Subreddit, Makdon, Hyponichtmallieturam, Ulslur, and Minskiev.