|Leader||Thomas Adam Harrington|
The United States of Foderatico is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Thomas Adam Harrington with a fair hand, and remarkable for its public floggings, compulsory military service, and smutty television. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.22 billion Foderaticans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Defense, with Industry, Education, and Administration also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Washington DC. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 52.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Foderatican economy, worth 168 trillion Blue Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 137,825 Blue Dollars, with the richest citizens earning 8.5 times as much as the poorest.
Arbitrary election rules are considered sacrosanct, Washington DC's iconic yellow taxis are nowhere to be seen, cheese has become the new icon of political dissent, and thousands of former welfare recipients are in a revolutionary uproar as the rest of society is enjoying a hefty tax break. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Foderatico's national animal is the Bald Eagle.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Foderatico was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Insurance Industry.
- : Foderatico's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Foderatico's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Foderatico's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Foderatico changed its national leader to "Thomas Adam Harrington".
- : Foderatico was refounded in Osiris.
- : Foderatico ceased to exist in Union Mundial.
- : Foderatico was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Foderatico was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector and Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Foderatico's influence in Union Mundial fell from "Apprentice" to "Squire".