|Leader||President Donovan Taylor|
The Federal Republic of Forcaforta is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by President Donovan Taylor with a fair hand, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, frequent executions, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 1.344 billion Forcafortans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Colfrenti. The average income tax rate is 68.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Forcafortan economy, worth 156 trillion Fortas a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 116,165 Fortas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Protesters are up in arms over new nuclear power stations, the new 'Things We Stole From Other Countries' exhibition at the National Museum of Antiquities is a hit, the police think a properly conducted criminal investigation is a real pain, and murderers facing life in prison listen to long sermons on positive thinking. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Forcaforta's national animal is the Rhinoceros, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Forcaforta was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Following new legislation in Forcaforta, murderers facing life in prison listen to long sermons on positive thinking.
- : Following new legislation in Forcaforta, the police think a properly conducted criminal investigation is a real pain.
- : Following new legislation in Forcaforta, the new 'Things We Stole From Other Countries' exhibition at the National Museum of Antiquities is a hit.
- : Following new legislation in Forcaforta, protesters are up in arms over new nuclear power stations.
- : Forcaforta voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Native Prairies and Grasslands".
- : Forcaforta voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Ellenburg".
- : Forcaforta was endorsed by The Factory of Aluminum Oxynitride.
- : Forcaforta was endorsed by The Cyberocracy of Kisovec.
- : Following new legislation in Forcaforta, stern tutting by international commentators has persuaded Forcaforta to disarm.
Endorsements Received: 93 » BIteland, Mediobogdum, Gracelantia, Westwind, Giovanniland, Fuentana, Pandaland II, Dilber, Fujai, Comia Noracon, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Kiensu, DiscGolfLand, Liberillia, Fallgriffin, Greg Tucker, Ferroia, Constantinopolisia, Cro Magnon, Al-Amanah, The Technocratic Ideas, Q The Almighty, Common Good, Bhang Bhang Duc, Mathematania, Dreamers for Hope, Crazy Waters, Gryphonian Alliance, Escapitania, Kalla, Granducato Toscana, Euarsia, Rondria, Xicqy, IndyCar Racing, El Facil, Irador, Nas Crustium, Oronia, Nieubasria, Condonohia, Maria, Corbeil, Greynne, Ostrogothaland, Vlobbania, Wickedly evil people, Imperial Eascalsh Ohavillbell, Mackieron, The divisive isolationists, and 43 others.Mirchusko, The First Earth Empire, Matism, Eastern Bahia, Glorious Existence, Wellington Bingbong, Moriari, Nedtherland, Holmani, Svanland, Kittenlicious, Winter Aura, Rekialvern, Willow Gate, Archonina, Rivello, Atheist States of Philippines, The United Tribes of Bantai, Antahbrantahstan, Libterraria, Ocheon, Albyion Kingdom, Thyrall, Neon Sweden, The Undivided, Lynier, Hamburg Neo, Lodiberdade, Larxia, Weratt, Zoran, Befiehl, Burakis, Podium, Altana Pacifica, Meone, Professor thomas, The Anti-Social Socialists, Av Libertas Vindex, Rajtech, The North American Assembly, Kisovec, and Aluminum Oxynitride.