The Free Land of Foreignaid is a massive, safe nation, ruled by furious 1 with an even hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, ubiquitous missile silos, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, hard-working population of 3.868 billion Foreignaidians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of krosmend. The average income tax rate is 54.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Foreignaidian economy, worth 274 trillion credits a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 70,950 credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The military has forsaken terrestrial warfare, it is illegal to make racist remarks in public, 50% of adverts on children's television are for clothes made of cotton wool, and up to 40% of voters can finally read the issues they're deciding on. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Foreignaid's national animal is the falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Foreignaid approved the World Assembly proposal "Commend Christian Democrats".
- : Foreignaid voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn ravana".
- : Foreignaid withdrew its approval for the World Assembly proposal "Integrity in Law Enforcement".
- : Foreignaid approved the World Assembly proposal "Integrity in Law Enforcement".
- : Foreignaid approved the World Assembly proposal "International Criminal Protocol".
- : Foreignaid voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Peaceful First Contact".
- : Foreignaid's influence in Reminated Euromean Republic rose from "Ambassador" to "Auxiliary".
- : Foreignaid approved the World Assembly proposal "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : Foreignaid approved the World Assembly proposal "Commend Morover".
- : Foreignaid approved the World Assembly proposal "Liberate SECFanatics".
Endorsements Received: 1 » Rynesse.