The Hidden Tropical Rainforest of Forgotten Beauty is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Mother Nature with an even hand, and notable for its state-planned economy, irreverence towards religion, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate population of 6.675 billion Organisms are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — prioritizes Environment, with Healthcare, Education, and Administration also on the agenda, while Defense and Spirituality are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alyvian. The average income tax rate is 93.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Organism economy, worth 598 trillion Elysians a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving. Average income is 89,686 Elysians, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
It is illegal to distribute Girl Guide Cookies without an advanced food hygiene diploma, sales of disinfectant wipes have skyrocketed, children crying over dropped ice creams are offered high doses of experimental antidepressants, and the new intercity submarine SSN Blue Seahorse Warrior instills terror in claustrophobic travellers. Crime is totally unknown. Forgotten Beauty's national animal is the Blue Seahorse, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Forgotten Beauty voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Access to Abortion".
- : Following new legislation in Forgotten Beauty, the new intercity submarine SSN Blue Seahorse Warrior instills terror in claustrophobic travellers.
- : Forgotten Beauty endorsed The Holy Gold of McClandia Doge 2.
- : Forgotten Beauty was endorsed by The Empire of Camden Forest.
- : Forgotten Beauty was endorsed by The Holy Gold of McClandia Doge 2.
- : Following new legislation in Forgotten Beauty, children crying over dropped ice creams are offered high doses of experimental antidepressants.
- : Following new legislation in Forgotten Beauty, sales of disinfectant wipes have skyrocketed.
- : Forgotten Beauty voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Crushing Our Enemies".
- : Forgotten Beauty voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Rights of the employed".
- : Forgotten Beauty voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Vilita and Turori".
Endorsements Received: 45 » Turbeaux, Frieden-und Freudenland, The Void Territories, Ransium, Eryndlynd, Canaltia, Entitize, The Black Forrest, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Love and Nature, Dwardossa, Ownzone, Taco Respublic, Candlewhisper Archive, Ironic Remarks, Ziotah and Riverside, Feladria, Caterasia, Ruinenlust, Window Land, Cat-Herders United, Reannia, Novian Republics, Edible Plywood, Ordand, Hyon Delta, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Octopus Islands, Greyveldt, Lura, Verdant Haven, Murmuria, Palos Heights, Rippardine, Cheloboria, Bilsa, Appendia, Blon Gre, Anachronolandia, Bakwaas, Groenwald, Burkhai, Pen Blanityion, Atsvea, and McClandia Doge 2.