The Republic of Formenor is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Ėarendu with a fair hand, and renowned for its smutty television, anti-smoking policies, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 4.327 billion Formenoreans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Altalaire. The average income tax rate is 62.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Formenorian economy, worth 759 trillion Laurės a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 175,560 Laurės, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A widely accepted trade policy is "tit-for-tat", the education system is being cleansed of all corporate influence, military units are often seen arguing over which one is truly favored by the gods, and schools have extensive counseling programs for troubled students. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Formenor's national animal is the horse, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Formenor was endorsed by The Republic of Miraxandredoliaaxizogstan.
- : Following new legislation in Formenor, schools have extensive counseling programs for troubled students.
- : Following new legislation in Formenor, military units are often seen arguing over which one is truly favored by the gods.
- : Following new legislation in Formenor, the education system is being cleansed of all corporate influence.
- : Formenor endorsed The Empire of Rajtech.
- : Formenor voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : Formenor was endorsed by The Empire of Rajtech.
- : Following new legislation in Formenor, a widely accepted trade policy is "tit-for-tat".
- : Following new legislation in Formenor, Formenoreans seem to be catching more chills.
- : Formenor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Honeydewistania".
Endorsements Received: 36 » Divina Patriae, Fuentana, Gilded Imperium, Einherfell, Kisovec, Pandaland II, Gryphonian Alliance, Mediobogdum, Fujai, Papercuts and Skittles, Volkason, Grand Republic of the Sun, Cro Magnon, Archonina, Giovanniland, Dilber, Samueliebox, Hamburg Neo, BIteland, Gracelantia, Bhang Bhang Duc, Mackieron, Eastern Bahia, Wellington Bingbong, Forcaforta, Wickedly evil people, Lodiberdade, The Undivided, Schantan, Zoran, Weratt, South New EastWestNorthland, Plarland Amex, Nieubasria, Rajtech, and Miraxandredoliaaxizogstan.