|Leader||Prime Minister Moon James Hong|
The Metropolitan Republic of Fourt Elizabeth is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Prime Minister Moon James Hong with an even hand, and remarkable for its compulsory military service, pith helmet sales, and suspicion of poets. The compassionate, hard-working population of 2.139 billion Elizabethans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Fort Elizabeth. The average income tax rate is 41.6%.
The thriving Elizabethan economy, worth 169 trillion Pounds a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Information Technology, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 79,256 Pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Euthanasia is illegal, the nation's youth would rather watch paint dry than the news, Fourt Elizabeth has been recently classified as an international menace after 'liberating' several nearby territories, and bars are packed at all hours. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Fourt Elizabeth's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Roman Catholic.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Federation of Artsotska renamed the office held by Fourt Elizabeth from "Prime Minister" to "Prime Minister (총리)" in The Okchi Union.
- : Fourt Elizabeth proposed constructing embassies between The Okchi Union and Vatican Papal States.
- : Fourt Elizabeth's influence in The Okchi Union rose from "Instigator" to "Enforcer".
- : Fourt Elizabeth created a custom banner.
- : Fourt Elizabeth changed its national motto to "Le succès par l'harmonie en Dieu.".
- : Following new legislation in Fourt Elizabeth, bars are packed at all hours.
- : Fourt Elizabeth changed its national faith to "Roman Catholic".
- : Fourt Elizabeth proposed constructing embassies between The Okchi Union and Valhalla.
- : Fourt Elizabeth agreed to construct embassies between The Okchi Union and The Monarchy alliance.
- : Fourt Elizabeth lodged a message on the The Okchi Union Regional Message Board.