The United States of Free Lives is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, sprawling nuclear power plants, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate population of 448 million Protectionists are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Undervilla. The average income tax rate is 72.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Protectionist economy, worth 43.6 trillion Feuros a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Tourism. Average income is 97,320 Feuros, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The most penniless demographics have by far the highest number of researchers per capita, from the highest mountain to the deepest cave - one can always count on finding a good cell signal in Free Lives, several citizens have complained about scientists abducting their pets for experimentation, and the nation grinds to a halt for afternoon tea. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Free Lives's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Free Lives, the nation grinds to a halt for afternoon tea.
- : Following new legislation in Free Lives, several citizens have complained about scientists abducting their pets for experimentation.
- : Free Lives endorsed The Holy of Abonland.
- : Free Lives was endorsed by The Holy of Abonland.
- : Following new legislation in Free Lives, from the highest mountain to the deepest cave - one can always count on finding a good cell signal in Free Lives.
- : Following new legislation in Free Lives, the most penniless demographics have by far the highest number of researchers per capita.
- : Free Lives voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Wallenburg".
- : Following new legislation in Free Lives, there's a hole in the heart of every Protectionist city.
- : Following new legislation in Free Lives, radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion.
- : Free Lives voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Wartime Journalism Protection Act"".
Endorsements Received: 145 » Prydania, Territorio di Nessuno, Saperisole, Xagill, Pallaith, Ethnon, Hamerica, Fayyayid, Great Bights Mum, Eywaan, Ihese, Zeternia, Yellops, Daiz, Arichia, Notyoutopia, Guer Aike, Koda-Land, Brikule, Sikol, Westinor, Shibutani, Newpromisedland, Orado, Pigeonstan, Yaorozu, Libertania Democratica, Kranostav, Cowbridge, The Rhein States, Dreadton, Valentine Z, Jovian Knights, Zzozona, New Jamgra, Siwale, Kahlo, Noahs Second Country, The Tampa Bay Rays, El Fiji Grande, Empy, Brucklania, Omnistria, Vincone Cae, Fauzjhia, The Calabash Protectorate, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Sundred, North Bratislava, Corfad, and 95 others.Dar es Saalam, Seenvorland, McMasterdonia, New Lakemba, Yokciq Empire, Korovan Isles, Dabarastan, Selfgradatude, Interdimensional Zone, Former English Colony, Praeceps, Loutsland, Sunto, Maclare, Pazair, Seanat, Kocherian, Clan Spaniel, Sil Dorsett, The Pantheons, 1 very fast endotarter, Schnuftelland, Palisede, Joodey, Solskjar, Highton Islands, The Iron Lions, Frances Francis the First of France, Unimaginable Doom, Shadowrik, Wineclaw, Abject Ludicrosity, PotatoFarmers, Valhalla123, Hopsin, Xyrron, Shinjuku tokyo 0, Nistriabar, Zumlandia, Aeolist, Madjack, Ravendi, Wolvenland, Ihsan, Eschatosia, Kragsgale, Principia Mathematica, Simone Republic, Xipher, Astal Aavors, Amerian States, Illusia and Neverendia, Buckhem, Ultra777, Gray Wolfe, Eastern Cous Empria, WeKnow, Andexia, Moubarakistan, Protonfield, Olofin, U S Eh, Napnomadia, Heilhum Imperius, Votak Matim, Runeda, Draconian Progression, Harjad, Therizia, Frahnkzaden, Aerilia, Morover, Cretox State, Nouvelle-Floride, Holy Oranz, Outer Shenendoah, Amprak, Innocentic, Glanst, The Canadian Peoples Republic, Elvoreto, Supreme Leader Hadrian, Lulubellia, Comfed, The Kingdom Of Wagies, Chips and Guac, Navsland, Rozarus, Cosmosplosion, Hardscrabble, Pleroma Sans Romans, Magna Banitia, Unsophisticate, Maott, and Abonland.