The Collective Machinery of Free Radio States is a colossal, orderly nation, ruled by Rex Luxor with an iron fist, and renowned for its smutty television, pith helmet sales, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 7.109 billion Reptar Puzzles are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The relatively small, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Brown Town. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 13.0%.
The frighteningly efficient dripping with sweat economy, worth a remarkable 1,938 trillion Bobalafullas a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Arms Manufacturing, and Soda Sales. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 272,723 Bobalafullas, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,548,826 per year while the poor average 23,427, a ratio of 66.1 to 1.
Taking hostages is a great way to influence government policy, truncheon-mounted cameras record the beating of criminals in dynamic HD detail, light entertainment shows are light on actual entertainment, and preschools put children down for naps with milk, cookies, and a gruesome story of vengeance. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Free Radio States's national animal is the Ape Escape, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Max Barryism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Free Radio States was endorsed by The Republic of Aaiol.
- : Free Radio States was endorsed by The Federal Republic of The Rega.
- : Free Radio States's influence in The West Pacific rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Free Radio States was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Syndicats de France.
- : Free Radio States was endorsed by The Brotherhood of Comia Noracon.
- : Free Radio States was endorsed by The Republic of Mackieron.
- : Free Radio States was endorsed by The Federation of Burakis.
- : Free Radio States was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Willows island.
- : Free Radio States was endorsed by The Meritocratic Kingdom of IndyCar Racing.
- : Free Radio States was endorsed by The Strawberry Empire of Sindria.
Endorsements Received: 55 » Giovanniland, Bhang Bhang Duc, Fujai, Wellington Bingbong, Fuentana, Dilber, Mediobogdum, Hamburg Neo, Wickedly evil people, Cro Magnon, Plarland Amex, Lodiberdade, Schantan, Professor thomas, Zoran, Liberillia, Weratt, Atheist States of Philippines, Nieubasria, Podium, Befiehl, Galaxy Meows, The North American Assembly, Westwind, Xeroa, Fallgriffin, Win Mints, Orson Welles, Pandaland II, The Japanese Interstellar Archipelago, Blacktree, Irremhausen, Corbeil, Vlobbania, Kisovec, Nagaraningrad, Gaevionamund, The New Texas States, Sielccya, Teralyon, Constantinopolisia, Santos-Dominius, Volkason, Twisted Duality, Parisitan, Muad-Dib, Sindria, IndyCar Racing, Willows island, Burakis, and 5 others.Mackieron, Comia Noracon, Syndicats de France, The Rega, and Aaiol.