|Leader||The Most Venerable Prime Minister Aleko|
The Parliamentary Superkingdom of Free Workers Macedon is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by The Most Venerable Prime Minister Aleko with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, digital currency, and compulsory military service. The compassionate population of 4.313 billion Free Macedonians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Skopje. The average income tax rate is 91.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Macedonian economy, worth 525 trillion Macedonian denars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 121,875 Macedonian denars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Weekly religious services often resemble campaign rallies, Free Workers Macedon's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region, undersea volcanoes receive strongly worded letters for violating environmental regulations, and light entertainment shows are light on actual entertainment. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Free Workers Macedon's national animal is the Fennec Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Modern Hellenism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Free Workers Macedon, light entertainment shows are light on actual entertainment.
- : Following new legislation in Free Workers Macedon, undersea volcanoes receive strongly worded letters for violating environmental regulations.
- : Following new legislation in Free Workers Macedon, Free Workers Macedon's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region.
- : Following new legislation in Free Workers Macedon, weekly religious services often resemble campaign rallies.
- : Following new legislation in Free Workers Macedon, newspapers are celebrating The Most Venerable Prime Minister Aleko saving over a million cats from trees.
- : Free Workers Macedon endorsed The Most Serene Republic of The Axis of Death.
- : Free Workers Macedon was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Free Workers Macedon was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of The Axis of Death.
- : Free Workers Macedon endorsed The Republic of Gliesetonia.
- : Free Workers Macedon endorsed The Kingdom of Maalat.
Endorsements Received: 94 » Thracia Republic, Imperium Anglorum, Yahlia, Northern German Federation, Slavonia and Srijem, Saint Domingo, Outer Sparta, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Republic of Satherland, St Scarlett, Irminsulia, Regnum Italiae, GanymedEuropa, Pilipinas and Malaya, Kenmoria WA Mission, Slavorussia, Thracia and Crimea, Ahma, Supcotia, The New Nordic Union, An Clar, Feria-Alkaline, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Alsted, Lovisa, Dark Matter, Estonesia, Walfo, Mallesia, The Mongol Plain, Lord Sapre, IllyrianAlbania, Elisabethshagen, Nardin, The Greater Eastern Republic, The Fair Republic, Maritzal, Monkistan, Weltbeherrschung, Dauershire, Ansington, Jim the Baptist, Prussian-Union, Wiener-Neustadt, The Champions League, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Invernessia, Someseni, Sloburg, Destyntine, and 44 others.Leranditale, North of Americas, Savinecross, Chronus, The Seven Provinces, Ausvelt, Abject Ludicrosity, Shaor, The Kingdom of Denmark, Jahass, Grodisze, Chioganah, Ostermarch, Sienkahn, Cytadela, The Reunited Yugoslavs, NorthPortugal, Old World Order, Meropis, Rivierenland, Crestphalia, The New Mexican Confederation, Hverland, Apabeossie, Enway, Trixeland, Kanokla, Kyrica, Uzbek Khan, Valtrona, Eski, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, Bareu, Christian Terra, Othenhiem, Continental Social Democrats, Nuevo Europa, Zulrich, Stromia, Emynia, Maalat, Gliesetonia, and En Hassik.