|Leader||President Lord Commander Alard Lüdwig|
The Republic of Fronern is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by President Lord Commander Alard Lüdwig with an even hand, and notable for its daily referendums, public floggings, and prohibition of alcohol. The hard-nosed, devout population of 1.456 billion Fronernians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Fronernia. The average income tax rate is 91.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Fronernian economy, worth 192 trillion Frones a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 132,161 Frones, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.9 times as much as the poorest.
Prosecutors routinely call transplant doctors as 'expert witnesses' in burglary cases, a new "thought police" branch is being developed, out-of-work actors say they can't complain, and high school bands practice by moonlight. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Fronern's national animal is the Leopard, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Froneaphoni.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Fronern, high school bands practice by moonlight.
- : Following new legislation in Fronern, out-of-work actors say they can't complain.
- : Following new legislation in Fronern, a new "thought police" branch is being developed.
- : Fronern was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Moralistic Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Fronern, prosecutors routinely call transplant doctors as 'expert witnesses' in burglary cases.
- : Following new legislation in Fronern, police officers that upset their bosses get assigned to 24 hour stakeouts of bike sheds.
- : Following new legislation in Fronern, politicians stage photo ops featuring barely functional fighter jets.
- : Following new legislation in Fronern, soldiers are equipped with multi-million Frone battlesuits.
- : Following new legislation in Fronern, funeral directors are frequently looking at their watches during funerals.
- : Following new legislation in Fronern, strange looking men with big red noses are found hiding behind bushes and inside dustbins.
Endorsements Received: 114 » Erinor, Corgitopiaa, Purple Hyacinth, The Worst army of, Qvait, Aidenfieeld, New Briantown, Tepertopia, Amerion, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Land Without Shrimp, Bawkie, Bleakfoot, Nowa Europa, Volaworand, Wehraboos, Marinho Islands, Aumeltopia, House Ahsanul, Bartonia Nova, PenguinPies, Kandorith, Ebonhand, Farengeto, West Pastafaria, WI SD EA D, Apartment 11F, Shefino, Belschaft, New Goldman, Abyssal Phantasm, Eskvenn, Beepee, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, The Imperial Frost Federation, Blondiesland, Andinla, Rebel-topia, Treir, Wakandan Tribes, Auphelia, Ceutalia, Holota, Qawe, The Altan, Seythennia, Scu Greinne, Concrete Slab, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Yeses, and 64 others.Sandaoguo, LadyRebels, Unojo, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, NIGHTRAY, Ipugao, Arvan Irawer, Curlyhoward, Libedistan, Westenhald, Sedunn, Drystar, Gonrati, Neazland, The United Australian States, Canmore, Anatasha, Abarri, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Kaoia, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, JavaSiege, Kaleidescooptopia, Freedoom, Beblahbleblo, Rhetiaa, Agletgreenia, Eastern Mekong, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Southern Numenor, Paganan, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, Tsunamy, Tsvetania, Independent State of Arstotzka, Darakin, Sanden, The Two Jerseys, Bear Connors Paradiso, Antarctic Empires, Bundeskara, The naked people, Kiasu-ism, Doundaly, Three Rivia Levr, Crystal Creation, The United Expanse, Solanosco, The West Valley Mountains, Seliyan progressive Islands, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Danily, RestartAll, Esfalsa, Nyxonia, Holy Free, Vicken, North Catimestistrianes, The Kies, Ralphburg, Kiani, New Sanet, Northern Estrian Islands, and Osheiga.