The Empire of Fukhor is a huge, genial nation, notable for its state-planned economy, compulsory military service, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 260 million Fukhorians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Spirituality, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 66.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Fukhorian economy, worth 7.84 trillion Ries a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Cheese Exports industry, with major contributions from Furniture Restoration, Woodchip Exports, and Book Publishing. Average income is 30,170 Ries, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Every workday begins with group therapy, street graffiti indicates the political party that dominates a neighborhood, serial commas clarify the relationship between one's lackeys, the taxpayers, and kinsfolk, and citizens hear a diversity of opinions from a range of billionaire-owned corporations. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Fukhor's national animal is the Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Fukhor was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Lionia.
- : Fukhor was reclassified from "Liberal Democratic Socialists" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : Fukhor was endorsed by The People's Republic of Capablanca.
- : Fukhor was endorsed by The Dominion of Outer Shenendoah.
- : Fukhor was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Fukhor was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Nova Arcania.
- : Fukhor was endorsed by The Republic of Card Kingdom.
- : Following new legislation in Fukhor, citizens hear a diversity of opinions from a range of billionaire-owned corporations.
- : Following new legislation in Fukhor, serial commas clarify the relationship between one's lackeys, the taxpayers, and kinsfolk.
- : Following new legislation in Fukhor, street graffiti indicates the political party that dominates a neighborhood.
Endorsements Received: 113 » Dar es Saalam, Landfinia, Loutsland, Great Bights Mum, Hamerica, BTProductions, North Bratislava, Valentine Z, Yellops, Orado, Siwale, New Celoveniortan, Francois Isidore, Zemnaya Svoboda, Corfad, Notyoutopia, Yaorozu, Imperial Pieserged, Bankowiata, The Rhein States, Planes, Interdimensional Zone, Venicea, Shibutani, Koda-Land, Ellbonnia, Yokciq Empire, Republica Guilleana, Votak Matim, Cajland, Territorio di Nessuno, Lulubellia, Zzozona, Figyjharli, Aerilia, Svenskskit, ForestMythal, Hardscrabble, Bharathvarsh, Guer Aike, Mon Island, Omnistria, Aryan Homeland, New Lakemba, Religioncord, Xyrron, Steampunk Ariel, Dreadton, Xentherida, Illusia and Neverendia, and 63 others.Cretox State, The Tampa Bay Rays, Kranostav, Ravendi, Eri-Maqa-Ena, McMasterdonia, Climeria, Wineclaw, Galbadiana, Ethnon, Dangine, Que Lukustinardon, Wilkshire, Xagill, Kazoo Basin, Selfgradatude, Former English Colony, Empy, Sil Dorsett, Pasargad, El Fiji Grande, Tyirza, Sikol, Kragsgale, Tsandonown, Defense For The World Assembly, Siforpeo, Pallaith, Travislavania, Lol2639, Seanat, Sunto, Shadowrik, Frances Francis the First of France, Ootasa, Runeda, East Akra, Atlunartemis, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Centrialand, Libvillia, The Pantheons, Greater Ale Permars, AmManies, Merconitonitopia, Boston Castle, Jaxikistan, Kastonvia, Madjack, The Mazur Empire, Nodnarb, Sundred, Sopernia, Ariele, Bearical, Drueste, Unshleepd, Muqatil, Card Kingdom, Nova Arcania, Outer Shenendoah, Capablanca, and Lionia.