The Technocracy of Future of Mankind is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Marijn with an even hand, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, otherworldly petting zoo, and national health service. The compassionate, cheerful population of 16.899 billion Transhumans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Prudentia. The average income tax rate is 28.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Transhuman economy, worth a remarkable 4,470 trillion Times a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Woodchip Exports, and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 264,569 Times, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Police officers often head to work wearing onesies and fluffy pink bunny-slippers, the army lures cannon fodder with promises of a college education, election results are often delayed for weeks to count the expat votes, and artists are pillars of society. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Future of Mankind's national animal is the Rust Hound, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is SCIENCE.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Future of Mankind was endorsed by The Democratic States of Bortheria.
- : Future of Mankind was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of The Republic of Osea.
- : Future of Mankind was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Lisokyo.
- : Future of Mankind was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Bailsland.
- : Future of Mankind was endorsed by The Republic of Republic of Karskarovyt.
- : Future of Mankind was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Future of Mankind was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Future of Mankind was endorsed by The Empire of AciaciaMont.
- : Future of Mankind was endorsed by The Community of Pianaville.
- : Future of Mankind was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather and the Top 10% for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
Endorsements Received: 108 » Hawalius, Perzische Keizer, Seantonia, Testa, Anollasia, The Soylent Green Party, Spncrgmn, Zyrcrestia, Ferte, Dustwind, Zeganas, Better Indonesia, Achiotopia, Killettland, Maalemzya, Ironica Butterfly, Aspistania, Leirkra, Wysrod, Eames, Karlando, New Fania, Echocrimsonia, Nooooooooooooooo, Uprus, Kuriko, Ignis Cinere, Tapperhed, Oyste, Northern Nivaria, Kebecois, Lower Phlebacite, Mastodonia, The African Emirates, Marroc, Republic of Nutella, Sovereign Research Concerns, St Lennys Island, Evonidiche, Lamborghini Murcielago, Kingdom of New Berlin, Arctic Coalition, Meravon, Flying Eagles, Flex Lexington, Northern African Sahara, Gluebucket, Germanic and Jewish people, Novegia, Libertaritaritaritaria, and 58 others.A R V E R N A, New Dracora, Grimmywelsh, Old Atlantica, The Biggles Syndicate, Chip Skylark, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, Anisopterra, QuazaFire, Constantinolia, Yakkandiania, Piscina, Valentian Elysium, Ascended Union, Vill Send, Rahatalia, Discotheque, Dorohan, Randopian, Jeelung, Johnne Green, Lesbi, Krystalveil, Xemja, Ytvigshill, Chocolate Coookies, Alen-roshh, Tsan Derch, Medetas, Snakeden, Solarampa, Nogalacia, Annarilia, Evertopia, Nublar Paradox, Itic, Harekoku, Ehrgeizig, Athontia, United Kingdom of Selesnia, Lunador, Leprechaun Gold, Vivolkha, Liberdon, Great Ranges, Armatha, Greenmont Federation, Kachikawawa, Waitiki, PYT, Point Comfort Colony, Pianaville, AciaciaMont, Republic of Karskarovyt, Bailsland, Lisokyo, The Republic of Osea, and Bortheria.