The Kingdom of Gabalux is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Leonardo Leuthar with an even hand, and notable for its unlimited-speed roads, pith helmet sales, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 3.31 billion Gavalians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Amity. The average income tax rate is 71.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Gavalian economy, worth 398 trillion Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Trout Farming, and Cheese Exports. Average income is an impressive 120,419 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Vaccinations are mandatory, witnesses have to run a gauntlet of mob enforcers to testify at trials, the new coalition government has 99 problems and can't agree on how to fix one, and police are trained in using their steel-capped boots as a tool of law enforcement. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Gabalux's national animal is the Red Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Gabalux was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Phanama.
- : Gabalux was endorsed by The Electorate of United Federated States of Omega.
- : Gabalux was endorsed by The Maoist of P R of China.
- : Gabalux was endorsed by The Federal Ocean Republic of Qawe.
- : Gabalux's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Gabalux was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Average.
- : Following new legislation in Gabalux, police are trained in using their steel-capped boots as a tool of law enforcement.
- : Following new legislation in Gabalux, the new coalition government has 99 problems and can't agree on how to fix one.
- : Gabalux was endorsed by The Republic of Great Africans.
- : Gabalux's influence in The South Pacific fell from "Page" to "Shoeshiner".
Endorsements Received: 88 » Pencil Sharpeners 2, Curlyhoward, Oxsania, Kringalia, Farengeto, Tsunamy, Erinor, Belschaft, Sandaoguo, Drugged Monkeys, Tsvetania, Luddinlande, Hanguk-Nippon, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Aidenfieeld, Ridehale, The naked people, Wyatonians, Quiescent, Pax Dracon, Linguiniland, Rebel-topia, Darakin, Drystar, Lambdaland, Escevola, Utondara, Calistan, Aywhyou, Poopisiya, La Ascension, Volaworand, Paranoia, Blahblah2017, Sedunn, Techganet, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Antarctic Empires, The Solar System Scope, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Rhetiaa, New Briantown, Jaxon, Aumeltopia, Beepee, UnShleepd, Silberne Wache, Esfalsa, The National Corporation, The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp, and 38 others.Towi Lamia, Isokenzar, Anachronolandia, Elveka, Grouu, Noveos, Vincent Field, Saciu, Xandev, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Qvait, Birdkeeper, Maletora, Akindom, Land Without Shrimp, Jahass, Academy of Umbrellas, Wehraboos, Ostanasia, North Catimestistrianes, Choodox, Dasko, Spearos, Churumduul, Sesteran, Slenrotros, Agalaesia, Chocholand, Mew Nation, Pays de Loire, Roavin, Amerion, Wild Space, Great Africans, Qawe, P R of China, United Federated States of Omega, and Phanama.