|Leader||King Spaghet II|
|Faith||The Cheesepocolypse Provisional Church|
The Cheese Loving Monarchy of Gabingston is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by King Spaghet II with an even hand, and renowned for its public floggings, digital currency, and compulsory gun ownership. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 3.608 billion Pepperonis are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order, Administration, and Industry are also considered important, while Social Policy and Welfare are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Callistan. The average income tax rate is 59.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Pepperoni economy, worth 703 trillion Gabings a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an impressive 194,885 Gabings, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
The police insist that racism does not exist, prominent cultural symbols are featured on the backs of cereal boxes, fancy dress parties are raided by military police for new recruits, and superfoods are often seen as supervillains. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Gabingston's national animal is the Goose, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is The Cheesepocolypse Provisional Church.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Gabingston was endorsed by The Free Land of Akeland.
- : Gabingston voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : Following new legislation in Gabingston, superfoods are often seen as supervillains.
- : Following new legislation in Gabingston, fancy dress parties are raided by military police for new recruits.
- : Following new legislation in Gabingston, prominent cultural symbols are featured on the backs of cereal boxes.
- : Following new legislation in Gabingston, the police insist that racism does not exist.
- : Following new legislation in Gabingston, King Spaghet II's exquisite office door is replaced monthly due to angry petitioners.
- : Following new legislation in Gabingston, immigrants who don't like the taste of Pepperoni Turnip Chips are immediately deported.
- : Following new legislation in Gabingston, the police double as repo men.
- : Gabingston was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
Endorsements Received: 61 » Le Libertia, Raghallaigh, Pirataria, United Kingdoms of Redania, Estanglia, Brickfield, Eumenides, Liberepublia, Polgaria, Zakanda, Poquaoi, Greatnessity City, Acapais, Arvigiel, Ipsonasia, Free Rosabell, Eloscape, Mancheseva City, Dat Countreh, Tital Mania, Bolger, Mutualist American Republics, Lethen, Terra Potestatem, Emastalia, Almendron, Caffeinated, Purple Ruthenia, Ajaccino, Coloamerica, Koroniti, Kingdom of Stargard, Cortlandt Manor, Yugarritia, SETTLEMENT OF DREAMS, West Wirral, Bri-Tea-Sh Commonwealth, Katkasistan, Kroll Union, Oforrriand, Thurston, Andradus, Penlopa, Tassaland, Alpharod, Primorye Oblast, New France Republic, Sablania, ShadyStans, Pygania, and 11 others.Ganud, The Democratic Peoples, Asian Hatia, Romanengo City, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Baobab-Bumbaria, Elwin, Cyberpunk, The Lost Men, Disney Know it Alls, and Akeland.