|Animal||Ameglian Major Cow|
The Collective of the Species of Gallaton is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by A Colliar with an even hand, and notable for its pith helmet sales, ban on automobiles, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate population of 5.573 billion Gallatonians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Stonehaven. The average income tax rate is 92.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Gallatonian economy, worth 589 trillion Triganic Pus a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 105,817 Triganic Pus, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Producers insist that movie stars wear crash helmets in every scene, they who do not work shall not eat, jabbing a baby's bottle at officials gets parents waved straight through immigration, and ice-filled coffins are ominously positioned in the corner of every hospital ward. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Gallaton's national animal is the Ameglian Major Cow, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Gallaton was endorsed by The Republic of Teonage.
- : Gallaton endorsed The Republic of Teonage.
- : Gallaton was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Governments.
- : Gallaton was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise".
- : Gallaton voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Blood Donation Safety and Equality Act".
- : Gallaton voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Scardino".
- : Gallaton voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Military Death Penalty Ban".
- : Gallaton voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Digital Network Defense"".
- : Gallaton voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Dilber".
- : Gallaton changed its national motto to "Based on all evidence available, I believe I have legs".
Endorsements Received: 23 » Central Birdland, Smaragdina, Karteria, Achipel, Subadent, Funky Goats, Celestiam, The Kingdoms of Austranisia, Ryanius, Tinja, Four Sicilys, Margatina, Hyperchoram, Jakkonia, Istoreya, Ventus Prime, Barrencol, Cymiopolis, Luako, Almere Region, Yewtopia, Italia Unita, and Teonage.