|Leader||Prime Minister and King Gallo|
|Currency||euro and Labour Credit|
The Green Commonwealth Kingdom of Gallo Republic is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Prime Minister and King Gallo with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, complete lack of prisons, and smutty television. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.277 billion Gallonians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded, outspoken morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Boston. The average income tax rate is 94.9%.
The all-consuming Gallo Republician economy, worth 122 trillion euro and Labour Credits a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 96,154 euro and Labour Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Going on a diet invalidates your passport, former stunt pilots are unable to pass the licence test to fly a drone, people can't decide between preserving forests and buying print copies of 'Dogman Versus The Giggler', and you're only as old as you feel. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Gallo Republic's national animal is the rooster, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Gallo Republic, you're only as old as you feel.
- : Following new legislation in Gallo Republic, people can't decide between preserving forests and buying print copies of 'Dogman Versus The Giggler'.
- : Following new legislation in Gallo Republic, former stunt pilots are unable to pass the licence test to fly a drone.
- : Gallo Republic was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Gallo Republic endorsed The Commonwealth of PS Suisse.
- : Gallo Republic was endorsed by The Commonwealth of PS Suisse.
- : Following new legislation in Gallo Republic, going on a diet invalidates your passport.
- : Gallo Republic was reclassified from "Left-wing Utopia" to "Liberal Democratic Socialists".
- : Following new legislation in Gallo Republic, truth is often impossible to tell from fiction on the evening news.
- : Gallo Republic endorsed The United Socialist Federation of Wangoe.
Endorsements Received: 92 » Venovica, Pyceiline, Dekks, Wase, Norts Ale, Wileyshire, Yousta, Unified Republics, Balkvla Islands, Plantaining, YouTube Rewind 2018, Silverfish37, Ezechard, Eythronia, Varavano, Liossalde, Proxmire, Visrava, AtlasBarfed, Vowpin, Silabar, Oh my god it is so hard to find a name, Scientists Allied, Felscombe, Maupedonia, The New Liberated California, Roenland, West eire, Dialogos, Rayo, Requand, Ludense, UECF, Morfeyra, Taliand, Neu Australien, Yootan, United Syndicates of Sol, Mauvemarke, Terlibe, Of Bjara, Syvis, Maoux, Qingling, Leftist Bosnia and Herzegovina, Zenthen Isles, Britannia and Iceland, Muirstead, Lenonia, Vennon, and 42 others.The Pirotian Republic, Talamia, Agune, Tiger Commune, Omida, East American Anarchy, Trans-humanist, Pan Kun, Mexican Syndicalists, Democratic Republic of Cacusia, Avenirici, Alta Aztlan, Curlingland, Mon Silanies, Bait Al Sham, Sevnia, The Twelve Waterfalls, The Celtic Islets, Ebberia, Aureum Flos, The Finno-Estonian Empire, Numpty, Determistan, Hwachan, Dracran Bat, Exarchea, Free Van Chet, Middle Gerevorlecrolelaniat, Luzdelsol, Anacomia, West Starland, Rondiana, New South Minneapolis, Small Potato, Absovenia, Horplers, Inclusus, Siriza, Ronaldan, Taigaria, Chugiakistan, and PS Suisse.