The Crony Republic of Genistan is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Master Zodiac with an iron fist, and renowned for its ritual sacrifices, ubiquitous missile silos, and parental licensing program. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 13.381 billion Genistanians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The relatively small, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order and Industry also on the agenda, while Welfare and Social Policy aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Subterropolis. The average income tax rate is 33.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Genistanian economy, worth a remarkable 4,220 trillion Cides a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Retail, Uranium Mining, and Soda Sales. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 315,400 Cides, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
Battlefield gains are quickly lost when enemies don't respect a time-out, running away is an essential part of the elite forces' hand-to-hand training, the government regularly hires contractors to construct high rise apartments, and corporate executives continue to enjoy generous tax benefits while the public is taxed to the hilt. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force. Genistan's national animal is the Anaconda, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Bathorism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Genistan, corporate executives continue to enjoy generous tax benefits while the public is taxed to the hilt.
- : Genistan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Marrabuk".
- : Genistan voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Microplastics".
- : Following new legislation in Genistan, the government regularly hires contractors to construct high rise apartments.
- : Following new legislation in Genistan, running away is an essential part of the elite forces' hand-to-hand training.
- : Genistan endorsed The Golden Mickey Mouse Republic of Disney Know it Alls.
- : Genistan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Digital Network Defense"".
- : Genistan was endorsed by The Golden Mickey Mouse Republic of Disney Know it Alls.
- : Genistan voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Dilber".
- : Genistan was endorsed by The People's Republic of Lurinsk.
Endorsements Received: 82 » Mousebumples, Katkasistan, Elizabeth II Windsor, Raghallaigh, Samuelstani, Le Libertia, Wollastonite, Almendron, Mediocrea, Lethen, Voxum Mortalum, Spudlandia, Beriwen, Woodleland, Free Rosabell, Estanglia, SETTLEMENT OF DREAMS, Nivgrad, Awesomepotomia, Cortlandt Manor, Brickfield, Arqhua, Gooblaria, Trackeendy, Akeland, Vlazinova, Pirataria, Purgitz, Greatnessity City, Polgaria, Poquaoi, Liberepublia, Ipsonasia, Acapais, Arvigiel, Zakanda, Eloscape, Mancheseva City, United Kingdoms of Redania, Purple Ruthenia, Dat Countreh, Bolger, Terra Potestatem, Off God Islands, Emastalia, Tyanelia, Algamonzimt, Taskete, Caffeinated, Koroniti, and 32 others.Kingdom of Stargard, Thurston, Bri-Tea-Sh Commonwealth, West Wirral, Pakistan 55, Andradus, The Soverign Military Order Of Malta, Tassaland, Primorye Oblast, Penlopa, ShadyStans, New France Republic, Union Lysk, Pygania, Sablania, P0ptr0pica, Geektopia, Ganud, And Spaces, Corovos, The Democratic Peoples, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Baobab-Bumbaria, Elwin, Cyberpunk, Romanengo City, The Republic of IceIceJay, Caprinia, The Lost Men, Tarkovinia, Lurinsk, and Disney Know it Alls.