|Leader||Emperor Markus Jonson Omega|
The Holy Empire of Geonomia is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Emperor Markus Jonson Omega with an even hand, and renowned for its free-roaming dinosaurs, daily referendums, and pith helmet sales. The hard-nosed, devout population of 1.191 billion Geonomians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Geonomica. The average income tax rate is 51.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Geonomian economy, worth 96.9 trillion Dekmals a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 81,334 Dekmals, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
There's never enough space in space, only 'organics' are permitted to be citizens, the nation is committed to nuclear rearmament, and the Geonomian Arts Council pays teenagers to sit through opera performances. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Geonomia's national animal is the Puma, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Geonomia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Following new legislation in Geonomia, the Geonomian Arts Council pays teenagers to sit through opera performances.
- : Following new legislation in Geonomia, the nation is committed to nuclear rearmament.
- : Following new legislation in Geonomia, only 'organics' are permitted to be citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Geonomia, there's never enough space in space.
- : Following new legislation in Geonomia, many believe that Emperor Markus Jonson Omega's head is big enough for the sun to orbit around it.
- : Following new legislation in Geonomia, dealers go from pushing drugs to pushing up daisies.
- : Following new legislation in Geonomia, lawyers spend as much time preparing their make-up as they do their briefs.
- : Following new legislation in Geonomia, intellectual snobbery has the cognoscenti sneering at anyone who doesn't have an opinion on the semiological drift of Umberto Eco's works.
- : Geonomia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather and Most Beautiful Environments.
Endorsements Received: 38 » Solsevara, Liberdon, The Galactic American Imperium, Clialaad, Carthegia, Wysrod, Namakan, Megistos, S Mova Derat, The Republic of Osea, United States of Island land, A R V E R N A, Pianaville, Onfande, Horacellum, Makykay, The Assembly of Awesomeness, Krystalveil, Silvedania, Tzo, Tierra de Platanos, New Kowloon Bay, Galimania, Tausend Seen, Wischland, Killettland, The Indian Royalty, Cakasia, Capea, Maconshinbernititte, Richmondroads, Mauryana, Valentian Elysium, Saint Islaw Wra, Alemputo, Dorab, Ilfarasia, and Northern Nivaria.