The Democratic Federal Republic of Gerarvania is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Inferno with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, smutty television, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 5.072 billion Gerarvanians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gerardopolis. The average income tax rate is 67.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Gerarvanian economy, worth 903 trillion Gerads a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 178,216 Gerads, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Money grows on trees, disaster relief budgets are growing like wildfire, the nation's universities are often mistaken for foreign embassies, and gift baskets often contain working nukes. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Gerarvania's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is None.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Gerarvania was endorsed by The People's Republic of Sloburg.
- : Following new legislation in Gerarvania, gift baskets often contain working nukes.
- : Gerarvania endorsed The Federal Republic of En Hassik.
- : Gerarvania was endorsed by The Federal Republic of En Hassik.
- : Gerarvania voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Ellenburg".
- : Gerarvania voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Native Prairies and Grasslands".
- : Following new legislation in Gerarvania, the nation's universities are often mistaken for foreign embassies.
- : Gerarvania voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Regulation on the Integrity of Genetic Data".
- : Following new legislation in Gerarvania, disaster relief budgets are growing like wildfire.
- : Following new legislation in Gerarvania, money grows on trees.
Endorsements Received: 60 » Invernessia, Walfo, Yahlia, The Seven Provinces, Saint Domingo, Destyntine, Ausvelt, Northern German Federation, Thracia Republic, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Jim the Baptist, Shaor, St Scarlett, Republic of Satherland, Abject Ludicrosity, The Champions League, Someseni, GanymedEuropa, Irminsulia, Toaddia, The Reunited Yugoslavs, An Clar, Dark Matter, Prussian-Union, Enway, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, North of Americas, Wombelland, Meropis, Azitupia, Rivierenland, The Oriental Empire, Gor Kebab, The New Nordic Union, Imperium Anglorum, Estoniia, Elisabethshagen, Crestphalia, Evergreen Keys, Leranditale, Regnum Italiae, Kanokla, Trixeland, The New Mexican Confederation, The Young Ur, Kyrica, Uzbek Khan, Eski, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, and 10 others.NorthPortugal, Continental Social Democrats, Nardin, Nuevo Europa, Rossenburgh, Apabeossie, Zulrich, Gliesetonia, En Hassik, and Sloburg.