The Federal Republic of German Polynesia is a massive, pleasant nation, remarkable for its burgeoning Little owl population. The hard-working population of 1.718 billion German Polynesians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 17.0%.
The German Polynesian economy, worth 78.5 trillion Minoan tala a year, is led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Tourism. Average income is 45,682 Minoan tala, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. German Polynesia's national animal is the Little owl.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : German Polynesia's influence in The North Pacific rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : German Polynesia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Average.
- : German Polynesia's influence in The North Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : German Polynesia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Average.
- : German Polynesia lodged a message on the The North Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : German Polynesia altered its national flag.
- : German Polynesia was founded in The North Pacific.