The Nation of Germany WW2 is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Friedrich Wilhelm with an even hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants, keen interest in outer space, and digital currency. The hard-nosed population of 2.183 billion Comrades are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Berlin. The average income tax rate is 75.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Germany WW2ian economy, worth 311 trillion Monopoly Monies a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 142,893 Monopoly Monies, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Court cases mostly involve lawyers shouting questions at witnesses giving silent shrugs, the government has adopted a "Lightning Never Strikes Twice" approach to dealing with natural disasters, police officers that upset their bosses get assigned to 24 hour stakeouts of bike sheds, and lawyers spend as much time preparing their make-up as they do their briefs. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Germany WW2's national animal is the Black Bear, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Friedrichism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Germany WW2 was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates and the Top 10% for Most Advanced Defense Forces.
- : Germany WW2's influence in The Fallout Wasteland rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Germany WW2 published "Production" (Factbook: Economy).
- : Germany WW2 published "beginning" (Factbook: History).
- : Germany WW2 lodged a message on the The Fallout Wasteland Regional Message Board.
- : Germany WW2's influence in The Fallout Wasteland rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Germany WW2 published "Perks" (Factbook: History).
- : Germany WW2 published "Buildings" (Factbook: Economy).
- : Germany WW2 published "Population" (Factbook: Overview).
- : Following new legislation in Germany WW2, lawyers spend as much time preparing their make-up as they do their briefs.