The Republic of Glen-Rock is a massive, cultured nation, notable for its daily referendums, unlimited-speed roads, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 3.257 billion Glen-Rockians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Harristown. The average income tax rate is 47.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Glen-Rockian economy, worth 449 trillion Notes a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Retail. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 137,992 Notes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The fate of the world literally rests on Leader's fingers, mechanics are often exhausted by their work, vaccinations are mandatory, and extraordinary tribunals try accused financial criminals. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Glen-Rock's national animal is the Bear, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Glen-Rock was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Glen-Rock voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Land of Kings and Emperors".
- : Glen-Rock voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Sovereign Justice Accord".
- : Following new legislation in Glen-Rock, extraordinary tribunals try accused financial criminals.
- : Following new legislation in Glen-Rock, vaccinations are mandatory.
- : Following new legislation in Glen-Rock, mechanics are often exhausted by their work.
- : Following new legislation in Glen-Rock, the fate of the world literally rests on Leader's fingers.
- : Glen-Rock was endorsed by The Disconcerting Deputy of Flying Snow.
- : Glen-Rock was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Glen-Rock was endorsed by The Federal Republic of BuciLand.
Endorsements Received: 41 » H-Zhena, A Slanted Black Stripe, BearStackof2015, Axdel, Hizuru, Wiranath, VW53Aland, Brotherland, Am Echad, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Pakitsk, Kilkire, The United Neo American Union, Kangarawa, Plazland, Libertanny, Dragons Blood, Firenation91, Marrabuk, La xinga, Evrigenis, Merlovich, Zukchiva, Bachtendekuppen, Todd McCloud, The Three States of Fortuna, Ripsylvania, The Eternal Land of Jong, Mays Austrian Nation, Liberstankonia, A mean old man, Ephem, Modra, Oofery, Horn of Havenkaap, New Leganes, Staynes, Castle Federation, Asendavia, BuciLand, and Flying Snow.