|Currency||Wonka Scrumdidlyumptious Bar|
The Holy Empire of Golden Ticket is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its zero percent divorce rate, frequent executions, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, devout population of 839 million Golden Ticketians are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
The large government prioritizes Spirituality, with Welfare, Administration, and Defense also on the agenda. The average income tax rate is 50.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped Golden Ticketian economy, worth 31.0 trillion Wonka Scrumdidlyumptious Bars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is dominated by the Uranium Mining industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Automobile Manufacturing, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is 36,901 Wonka Scrumdidlyumptious Bars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Aggressive promotion of global warming puts polar bears on thin ice, clergy who start talking about politics are forced to take a holy vow of silence, the words 'private' and 'enterprise' must never appear in the same sentence, and blood stains the floors of the execution room and the hands of the state. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Golden Ticket's national animal is the Oompa-Loompa, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Golden Ticket's influence in Clockworks fell from "Hermit" to "Dominator".
- : Golden Ticket altered the regional flag of Clockworks.
- : Golden Ticket approved the World Assembly proposal "Commend Honeydewistania".
- : Golden Ticket voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Microplastics".
- : Golden Ticket became WA Delegate of Clockworks.
- : Golden Ticket's influence in Clockworks rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Golden Ticket was endorsed by The Valorific Duchy of Traden.
- : Golden Ticket lodged a message on the Clockworks Regional Message Board.
- : Golden Ticket relocated from Isle Of Wooloo Kingdom to Clockworks.
- : Golden Ticket was endorsed by The Peaceful Zarbikian Vassal of Wechaiyae.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Traden.