|Leader||The Chosen One|
The Inestimably Holy Empire of Gooblaria is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by The Chosen One with an even hand, and remarkable for its rum-swilling pirates, ubiquitous missile silos, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless, devout population of 12.437 billion Gooblarians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The tiny, corrupt, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Goobla. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Gooblarian economy, worth a remarkable 4,290 trillion Goobles a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an amazing 344,969 Goobles, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.2 times as much as the poorest.
Theft is considered to be okay if the crime happened a long time ago, prolonged government investigations are a common revenge tactic among spurned significant others, the alarmingly racist TV show 'Bigtopians Say the Darndest Things' is a hit, and the nation sends criminals home to think about what they did. Crime is totally unknown. Gooblaria's national animal is the Hyena, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Gooblaria was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Gooblaria, the nation sends criminals home to think about what they did.
- : Following new legislation in Gooblaria, the alarmingly racist TV show 'Bigtopians Say the Darndest Things' is a hit.
- : Following new legislation in Gooblaria, prolonged government investigations are a common revenge tactic among spurned significant others.
- : Following new legislation in Gooblaria, theft is considered to be okay if the crime happened a long time ago.
- : Gooblaria endorsed The Dictatorship of Guztavo.
- : Gooblaria was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Guztavo.
- : Following new legislation in Gooblaria, cricket farmers use magnifying glasses to fit every member of their herd with tiny tracking tags.
- : Following new legislation in Gooblaria, fishermen take out second mortgages to afford the yearly fishing permit.
- : Following new legislation in Gooblaria, a degree of self-hatred is vital for a future in politics.
Endorsements Received: 104 » Mousebumples, Trollfaceia, Katkasistan, Murden, Unisteia, Samuelstani, Elizabeth II Windsor, Raghallaigh, Akeland, Wollastonite, Almendron, Le Libertia, Budraria, Aexnidaral, Spudlandia, ROFLOLMAO LAND, Woodleland, Liveropolis, Beriwen, Estanglia, Igueranel, Liberepublia, Free Rosabell, Brickfield, Genistan, Vuzalex, United-Marrshmallows, Elaeria, Vlazinova, Mediocrea, Pirataria, Purgitz, Union Lysk, Muertio, Yugarritia, Saarkon, Awesomepotomia, Arqhua, Ipsonasia, United Kingdoms of Redania, Utopian Earth, Benthamania, Voxum Mortalum, Serpahima, Eumenides, Poquaoi, Greatnessity City, Mancheseva City, Polgaria, Betelguesa, and 54 others.Old Aweic Wirs, Acapais, Arvigiel, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, New Peoples Empire, Lusitania and Britannia, Eloscape, South Eastern Centralia, Purple Ruthenia, Dat Countreh, Carordia, Lastovipol, Moldovenia, Prosa, Twilight Ways, The Democratic Peoples, Clialaad, Bolger, Lethen, Mikkazuki, Nesshhinn, Terra Potestatem, Volkovica, Fox-Wolf Unions, Emastalia, Desrouleaux, Estingberg, Dirauti, Uniarq, Darizaa, Morongia, Illangdonall, Winnak, Federal Republic of Respondia, Darostar, Ikheria, Sagehills, Saarland-Niederbayern, Taskete, Envielle, Thurston, Bellcon, Deathfall, Caffeinated, Koroniti, Sophos Saltus, Kingdom of Stargard, Chungus World, Bri-Tea-Sh Commonwealth, Eastern Guitaloscialand, West Wirral, Novamexia 3, Androxis, and Baobab-Bumbaria.