|Leader||King Paul IV|
|Faith||The King Paul IV Church|
The Kingdom of Goodrum is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by King Paul IV with an iron fist, and renowned for its enslaved workforce, irreverence towards religion, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 4.134 billion Goodrumians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, although Administration, Law & Order, and Healthcare are also considered important, while International Aid and Spirituality receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Curtis. The average income tax rate is 53.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Goodrumian economy, worth 416 trillion Pounds a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Automobile Manufacturing. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 100,643 Pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
The arms industry is backed by government subsidies and harsh anti-protest laws are in place, childhood friends of King Paul IV are living it large abroad at the taxpayers' expense, being able to unblock a u-bend pipe is considered a universally essential skill, and coat closets are being re-branded as bedrooms. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Goodrum's national animal is the Castle crusher, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The King Paul IV Church.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Goodrum was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Goodrum was endorsed by The Sophisticated Dictatorship of Shortan.
- : Following new legislation in Goodrum, coat closets are being re-branded as bedrooms.
- : Following new legislation in Goodrum, being able to unblock a u-bend pipe is considered a universally essential skill.
- : Following new legislation in Goodrum, childhood friends of King Paul IV are living it large abroad at the taxpayers' expense.
- : Following new legislation in Goodrum, the arms industry is backed by government subsidies and harsh anti-protest laws are in place.
- : Following new legislation in Goodrum, concussed Castle crusherball players cannot remember their lineup position.
- : Goodrum approved the World Assembly proposal "Automotive Safety Act".
- : Goodrum voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Deadeye Jack".
- : Goodrum voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom of dress".