|Leader||King Paul IV|
|Faith||The King Paul IV Church|
The Kingdom of Goodrum is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by King Paul IV with an iron fist, and renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, avant-garde cinema, and pith helmet sales. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 2.455 billion Goodrumians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, although Administration, Industry, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Curtis. The average income tax rate is 33.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Goodrumian economy, worth 239 trillion Pounds a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Automobile Manufacturing, and Retail. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is 97,507 Pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
G-SPAN viewership drops as MPs act their age, disposable antiseptic wipes are considered a social necessity, studio executives abandon tragic stories of star-crossed lovers because "it's been done", and doctors ask for written consent before making eye contact with patients. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Goodrum's national animal is the Castle crusher, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is The King Paul IV Church.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Goodrum lodged a message on the New Western Empire Regional Message Board.
- : Goodrum was endorsed by The Holy Republic of Agerica.
- : Goodrum voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Nuremgard".
- : Goodrum voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Integrity in Law Enforcement".
- : Goodrum voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Trotterdam".
- : Goodrum voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Legal Rights of Workers".
- : Goodrum voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Frieden-und Freudenland".
- : Goodrum voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Freedom to Seek Medical Care II"".
- : Goodrum was endorsed by The Impireach Cheilteach of Ierna.
- : Goodrum endorsed The Impireach Cheilteach of Ierna.
Endorsements Received: 28 » Gorzi, Tyranogorgon, Angea, Runegeist, Violet Hedgehog, Josephtan, Bietzopolis, Pac Viridion, Reatilber Soclistice, MacPublic, Skieg Plos, Palancia, Trischoczlovakia, Astanmark, Barlonatar, Salanernterthwazva, Zalodia, Norddriki, Communaccord, The Evile Empire, Tobosarsk, Balkan Vojvodina, Prunaria, Valltoria, South Ourense, Prometheum, Ierna, and Agerica.