|Leader||Michele d'Angelo Black Eyes|
|Faith||All lives matter|
The Holy White Power Kingdom of Gorzi is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Michele d'Angelo Black Eyes with a fair hand, and renowned for its soft-spoken computers, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 11.148 billion White Gorzians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gorzi City. The average income tax rate is 93.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Free Gorzian economy, worth a remarkable 3,706 trillion e-Gors a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 332,458 e-Gors, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Economists have been named Invertebrates of the Year, sections of the police receive paramilitary training, only AIs know why the nation is rapidly increasing its semiconductor stockpile, and hospitals are amongst the best-funded in the region. Crime is totally unknown. Gorzi's national animal is the Alien Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is All lives matter.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Gorzi, hospitals are amongst the best-funded in the region.
- : Following new legislation in Gorzi, only AIs know why the nation is rapidly increasing its semiconductor stockpile.
- : Following new legislation in Gorzi, sections of the police receive paramilitary training.
- : Gorzi endorsed The Dominion of Luwuwu.
- : Following new legislation in Gorzi, economists have been named Invertebrates of the Year.
- : Following new legislation in Gorzi, grannies get pulled over for knitting pullovers while driving.
- : Following new legislation in Gorzi, no one believes anything until it has been strenuously tested and peer-reviewed.
- : Following new legislation in Gorzi, wealthy pranksters dump refuse on unsuspecting citizens from up high.
- : Following new legislation in Gorzi, the sanitised and dull music festivals of Gorzi are famed for their reasonable volume levels.
- : Gorzi voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Protected Working Leave"".
Endorsements Received: 72 » Angea, Josephtan, Ormantum, Reatilber Soclistice, Runegeist, Tyranogorgon, Aestorn, Mjopolis, Aldund, Obliquity, Asterdel, VichyFrance, Zelkia, The United Empire States, Venkara, Mukolayiv, Yuthorin, Leverestia, Norddriki, Zokada, Salanernterthwazva, Charcoaltropolis, Balkan Vojvodina, Valltoria, Marinne, Of NUGE, Turkmennoland, Metania-Sol, United Soviet States Of Russian Empire, Fliesa, Silvaterrana, Ardedezarist, Fredonion, Bawnnmore, Pontusia, Heisenbee, Carter Land, ZOO288, Secular Soverign Republics, North Atlantic Entente, Coloniesia, Concol, El Reyno Mexicano, American Kingships, Ierna, Jeffersonerz, Dasnar, Corsoaua, Siokania, Brickell, and 22 others.Eitteri, Elmgard, Nnorden, HELLLLL, Zeckiya, Tokalau, Davnar, Wad Thelan Sysky 1, Middle Papillon, The Evile Empire, Bergonnia, Central Antarctic Peninsula, Ascendancy of Heria, Mazamason, Equinoctial States, United Kingdom of the Universe, Olho, Freedomist fighters, Tropicon, Oceania-America, Sagarelia, and FROMSOFTWARE.