The Federal Republic of Gorzi is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Michele d'Angelo with an even hand, and renowned for its compulsory military service, prohibition of alcohol, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 7.666 billion Gorzians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gorzi City. The average income tax rate is 97.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Gorzian economy, worth a remarkable 2,206 trillion Gors a year, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 287,836 Gors, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.5 times as much as the poorest.
A ban on robots in disguise has transformed the entertainment industry, the election for Michele d'Angelo's office's janitor is heating up, funerals are often rudely interrupted by juggling clowns shouting for volunteers from the audience, and government officials sit helplessly as they are labelled 'Pompous Womples' by celebrities. Crime is totally unknown. Gorzi's national animal is the Monkey, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Kindness.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Gorzi, government officials sit helplessly as they are labelled 'Pompous Womples' by celebrities.
- : Following new legislation in Gorzi, funerals are often rudely interrupted by juggling clowns shouting for volunteers from the audience.
- : Gorzi was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Safest and the Top 10% for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Gorzi was endorsed by The Kingdom of Marinne.
- : Following new legislation in Gorzi, the election for Michele d'Angelo's office's janitor is heating up.
- : Gorzi endorsed The Kingdom of Marinne.
- : Following new legislation in Gorzi, a ban on robots in disguise has transformed the entertainment industry.
- : Following new legislation in Gorzi, charged suspects often have to wait years before the courts have room to judge their trial.
- : Following new legislation in Gorzi, the nation was recently voted "most likely to betray its allies".
- : Following new legislation in Gorzi, ticket touts are blamed for the downfall of communism.
Endorsements Received: 75 » Angea, Baconbacon123, Geektopia, Calponia, Bietzopolis, Josephtan, New Cesorion, Northern Timena, Ormantum, The Evile Empire, MNI, O-BrokiPuppet, Opek, Kingdom of Montana, Gliesetonia, Pac Viridion, Violet Hedgehog, Big Boys Woolies, Reatilber Soclistice, Runegeist, Laureland, Ritterdorf, Tyranogorgon, Banana Man154, Laurennia, Ravennog, Aestorn, The MiniNation, Dependants, Vidor, Empire of Bentopia, Mjopolis, Aldund, Hidden the Artic, Dimokratikos Enclave, Federated anarchic communes, Obliquity, Risastorstein, Tibus Heth, Ierna, HAVENLY MARK, New Jakobly, Pragique, Communaccord, Astaine, The United States of Columbia, Asterdel, Nashanalist Zane, Marsius Xadrius, Adomiana, and 25 others.Caerek, Tahmoor, Godland69, Barlonatar, Greatest pimps, Zimpire, Esta Ostad, Drummond Kaas, AICTAIY, Sovereign Argentine Provinces, Palancia, Ellria, Northern Puristan, Cheesecakeastan, Hulldom, The Cascade Regions, New Raines, Ortasvia, North Starklandia, Mardon, The United Republic Of Federal Kingdoms, Sajakawa, The Traditional States, Vilouki, and Marinne.