|Capital||Saint Blue Gorzi City|
|Leader||Michele d'Angelo Blue Eyes|
|Faith||Be kind to everyone|
|Animal||Blue Alien Cat|
The Holy Blue Atheist Republic of Gorzi is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Michele d'Angelo Blue Eyes with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, complete lack of prisons, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 9.443 billion Blue Gorzians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Saint Blue Gorzi City. The average income tax rate is 81.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Blue Gorzian economy, worth a remarkable 2,829 trillion Blue e-Gors a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 299,596 Blue e-Gors, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
The military is researching proton packs and PK-meters to combat "unseen enemy forces", the constant playing of Merry Birthday on Blue Gorzian radio has led to calls for the song to be classified as a crime against humanity, doctors accused of having no heart reply that cardiology isn't their speciality, and Michele d'Angelo Blue Eyes spends weekends doing the laundry of foreign leaders. Crime is totally unknown. Gorzi's national animal is the Blue Alien Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Be kind to everyone.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Gorzi, Michele d'Angelo Blue Eyes spends weekends doing the laundry of foreign leaders.
- : Gorzi endorsed The Kingdom of Silva Arsia.
- : Following new legislation in Gorzi, doctors accused of having no heart reply that cardiology isn't their speciality.
- : Following new legislation in Gorzi, the constant playing of Merry Birthday on Blue Gorzian radio has led to calls for the song to be classified as a crime against humanity.
- : Following new legislation in Gorzi, the military is researching proton packs and PK-meters to combat "unseen enemy forces".
- : Following new legislation in Gorzi, grade school teachers mark homework with red "CITATION NEEDED" stamps.
- : Gorzi voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Trotterdam".
- : Gorzi voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Legal Rights of Workers".
- : Following new legislation in Gorzi, citizens are permitted to carry concealed handguns.
- : Following new legislation in Gorzi, the government's suicide hotline now redirects callers to local tax lawyers.
Endorsements Received: 74 » Angea, Baconbacon123, Bietzopolis, Josephtan, Northern Timena, Ormantum, The Evile Empire, Gliesetonia, Pac Viridion, Violet Hedgehog, Big Boys Woolies, Reatilber Soclistice, Runegeist, Ritterdorf, Tyranogorgon, Banana Man154, Aestorn, Empire of Bentopia, Mjopolis, Aldund, Obliquity, Tibus Heth, Communaccord, The United States of Columbia, Asterdel, Barlonatar, VichyFrance, Agerica, Jersatia, Pollariaua, Deaul Paka, Zelkia, The United Empire States, Dami Roe, MacPublic, Goodrum, Venkara, Sladski, Mukolayiv, Livre Republica de Sao Paulo, Yuthorin, Mouthy Liberal Union, Abbasian, Palancia, Trischoczlovakia, Fenrirs Land, Geronticus, Leverestia, Lil Barristan, Brib Sillonoming, and 24 others.Peacefalia, Norddriki, NerdSWMDC, Far Rivia Hilolak, Intergalactic Homos, Zokada, Salanernterthwazva, Hsime, Fiwchuk, Miskit, Charcoaltropolis, BrazilSky, Huehuecoyotlicio, Tobosarsk, Cannitopia, Balkan Vojvodina, South Ourense, Normadwood, Valltoria, Prunaria, Nirobie, Prometheum, Ierna, and Progeria.